"GOAL!"

-and he fell to the ground.

— — —

"Oh Y/n, you should really be more careful! I don't know how many times I've seen you two end up in here" the nurse treated his wounds, he groaned every time she applied the ointment and you just sat there, stubborn as usual.

Y/n: "He should be able to take a hit by now, wasn't even that hard.."

Coups: "You hit my stomach going 50mph!" he tried to get up, but failed. Laying back down in agony.

Y/n: "Well we wouldn't be here if you hadn't of ditched me" you smiled sarcastically as the nurse left, giving you the cloth.

"And you're giving this to me because..?"

Nurse: "Heavens knows you two need some retaliation, care for him whilst i go get his logs" you groaned, leaning forward and holding the cloth near his cut leg.

Coups: "You heard her"

Y/n: "i see that so amount of impact will take away your cockiness" you dabbed a little too hard, and he winced.

Coups: "Ahh, not so hard. Some things will never change"

Y/n: "Like this relationship?" you mumbled and he heard.

Coups: "It's a relationship?" he raised his eyebrows and you pressed down harder.

"Alright, god!"

Y/n: "Well thats enough of that, see ya" you got up to go but he stopped you.

Coups: "Wait"

You turned around, expecting to hear a teasing joke or petty insult. But instead saw a very troubled boy, looking down like a child again in trouble, playing with his hands as he sat on the edge of the bed, patting the space beside him. You wanted to resist so badly, give him a taste of his own medicine and deny, but his eyes pulled you subconsciously.

"What is it now?"

"I really am sorry you know.."

Y/n: "Coups please, I'm really not in the mood-"

Coups: "No it needs to be said. Look i know i messed up but i genuinely am sorry! I tried calling you but you wouldn't reply, i even called in to tell the waitress to let you know i couldn't come buy clearly you never got the message..i should follow that up actually.."

He went off on a tanjent but you were elsewhere. You remembered the waitress coming up to you but you ushered her away, not letting her speak. Granted, he shouldn't of ditched you..

but is it entirely his fault?

Y/n: "How do you explain the after party then? You were able to go there but not the cafe?"

Coups: "It was Hoshi's birthday..i know thats not a great excuse but i barely see him and I've known him since childhood. Look i know these reasons aren't that great, but if i didn't care i would be making so much effort with you Y/n.."

He had a point..all this following you around and constant harassment meant something, why would he bother if not. You were genuinely so confused and didn't know what to do.

"Y/n? Please..?"

You looked over to him and saw a deeper person. A person behind the mask. They say eyes are the windows to the soul, and he was transparent. He genuinely looked upset and worried. All those feelings of defence melted away and you gave up.

"Yeah..i forgive you- but consider this your last warning"

A large smile grew and he leaned in to hug you but you escaped.

"See you tomorrow"

You forgave him,

but you weren't letting him in that easily.