Aftermath

The next day, the children (including the rest of Team Y/n) were giggling happily from ice skating.

When the kids (and Ike) walked up to the small frozen pond.

"Hey where have you guys been all day?" one of Y/n's other guy friends, Clyde asked.

"Oh nowhere, we just went to see the Terrence and Phillip movie" Stan answered pridefully.

All the kids crowded around them bombarding the kids with questioning with questions.

"HEY! Stop crowding us you shit face cock meisters" Cartman yelled

But the kids were amazed, in awe at the new vocabulary.

"Yeah, you're all a bunch of ass grabbing uncle fuckers!" Stan told them.

"You guys are donkey raping shit eaters!" Y/n yelled (most likely cause the others were saying them too).

The kids 'ohhh' again, although this time the boys were looking enchanted and the girls (except for the rest of Team Y/n) glared a little bit.

"Ohhhh~" Sally said enthralled.

"I must learn this vocabulary" Esther muttered to herself and/or her brother.

"Dang girl!" Heidi exclaimed impressed (who may or may not know what they're saying).

"We have got to see this movie dude" Clyde said to Tolkien.

"Terrance and Phillip are Canadians just like my brother." Kyle bragged.

Y/n looked around and her eyes met with a beautiful sight....a chulo boy ice skating gracefully.

It was Craig Tucker

Marina started singing inwardly

✨There's the boy I like

"Hey n/n, tell them about when Terrance called Phillip a testicle shitting wrestle wart" Cartman called out, but Marina was too busy in her crushed state, staring dreamily at the boy.

✨Now more than ever
He gives me butterflies
It's makes my heart flutter
Everytime he walks by~✨

"Bitch, I'm talkin to you!" Cartman called out to an oblivious Y/n.

"Hush, she's crushing." Sally hushed, clearly loving seeing her friend's love life unfold.

Following Sally's gaze, the boys saw who she was looking at, they were no longer happy (especially Kenny).

"Lucky bastard." Kenny angrily muttered, the others nodded in unison.

✨I knew I could be cool if I tried✨

Craig skated up to her. Y/n didn't even care that when he stopped he got ice/snow on her.

"Hey Y/n." Craig greeted stoically.

"H-hey there C-Craig." Y/n stuttered nervously.

"So what are doing here?" Craig asked.

"Oh yeah." Marina popped back into her 'normal' mindset "We saw the Terrance and Phillip movie yesterday, you should totally go and see it." she chirped happily.

Craig hid a snicker "YOU watched Asses of Fire?"

"Yeah! It was fucking awesome! It was so damn good and had a shit ton comedy. It was....oh come on Craig! It's totally up your motherfucking ally!"

Craig was shocked, Y/n L/n had just cursed like a sailor. He suddenly got this weird attraction to her.

"Y/n, you are officially the coolest girl ever" Craig (uncharacteristically) complemented