Chapter Four

After a long day of sitting behind a stupid counter, it's time to go see the lads. Angie and I drove in her little car and sped over to the studio Danny told us to meet them in. How we got where we needed to be alive is absolutely beyond me. I smoothed my jeans and baby blue top with my hands.

"Do I look okay?", Angie asked me as we walked to the porch of the studio, spinning in her skirt.

"Grand, can we go now?", I whined and knocked on the door.

The door flung open faster than I could say my own name three times in a row. Mark greeted us with a massive, cheesy grin. I rolled my eyes over to Angie to see if she was keeping calm. She's nearly lost her marbles. 

"Hello ladies! Looking great tonight, eh? Come on in, let me make you tea. Go through the door on the right, and Dan and G will be in there", Mark said as we clustered into the small hallway.

"Thanks Mark, this is my best friend Angie. She's a massive fan of The Script". 

I quickly gave Mark a glance and looked back at Angie as they started chatting away. I followed Mark's instructions and shyly opened the door to the studio. A loud wave of music came by. Glen and Danny were jamming together whilst Ben played guitar as a filler for Mark. Danny glanced at me and smiled, and still continued to sing. Glen did the same and continued to bang on his drums. I sat down on a stool and admired them and their perfection. I smiled at Danny, at his deep chocolate eyes, his lips almost like candy. He stuttered as he sang for a second. I panicked and hoped to God I wasn't freaking him out by my fantastising. The music stopped completely.

"Hey Dan, did I mess you up? I'm really really sorry", I stuttered myself.

"No- God no, Kay! You just look very beautiful", he blushed.

I felt my entire face flush out, and I gave him a shy smile. 

"Thanks Danny.. and hi Glen!". 

Angie and Mark crept in with a tray of tea and cakes. Angie was shaking as she sat down next to me, refusing to take her eyes off Danny. I elbowed her so she wouldn't embarass herself, and she snapped out of her trance. Dan and Glen came over to sit and sipped their tea with us.

"So, tell us about yourselves, ladies!", Glen chimed in to break the silence.

I glanced over at Angie to see if she wanted to start. She shuffled in her seat and folded her hands neatly in her lap. That's her way of saying 'it's going to be a very long conversation'. 

"Well, my name is Angie, Kay is my best friend, more like sister, I should say, and I absolutely adore you guys and your music", she babbled.

I kind of zoned out as the lads were listening to her attentively, and looked around the room. Eggshell white wallpaper was peeling off with the wall meets the ceiling, some of the hard wood floor boards were creeky, dusty, and stuck up a little bit. Something that really caught my eye was the amount of pictures and posters around the room of all the tours they've been on, fans they've met, and their musical inspirations. I smiled to myself. 

"What are you smiling about there?", Danny whispered, leaning forward in his chair.

"What? Oh, nothing, just thinking about something nice", I replied, feeling my face turn a new shade of red. He smiled at me and ran his fingers through his hair.

"How about you tell me about you?", he suggested.

I made a peachy grin and nodded.

"Alright, well, my last name is Faun, I love The Script, as you know, I play the guitar, piano and drums, but I suck, errr, i've always been an extremely self concious person, i'm pretty boring, err, I enjoy writing stories, shitty songs, and reading", I sighed.