Chapter Two

Kay's POV

I shoved my hand in the pocket of my cardigan and rooted around for the keys to my flat. They weren't there! I took apart my whole handbag, and they weren't there.

"Once I find my keys, would you like to come in for a cup of tea?", I offered to him, looking up at his gorgeous face.

"That would be lovely! I actually really want to get to know you, Kay".

I sat on the step that led to the door and frantically dug around every slot known to man that I had. I didn't want to make a bad first impression on my absolute idol.

"Damnit! I might have left them in the house, since out I came out of the shed this morning".

Danny just blankly started at me, resting his chin in the palm of his hand, like he was in deep thought or something. I took my phone out to call Angie and ask her if she could pop around to hand me over my spare key, but Danny snapped and flashed a grin, scooting a little closer to me. My heart was abnormally beating.

"You know, you could come with me for a cup of tea and hang out for a bit. What do you say? Mark and Glen are already there, if you fancy meeting them", Danny suggested.

I'm not sure if my lips were trembling because it was below zero outside and I didn't have a proper coat on me, or I was too in shock to even comprehend the words that just came out of Danny O'Donoghue's mouth. My eyes went as big as the moon and I kissed Danny's cheek. He turned bright red and ran his fingers through his hair, which was the biggest thing a man could do to turn me on.

"Right then, let's go!", Danny said standing up.

I hugged myself all throughout the walk to keep myself warm. I felt a very warm and fuzzy coat wrap around me, along with Danny's arm. I looked up at him to thank him. A wild flash blinded me and people swarmed around us. Danny tightned his grip around me to protect me. What the fuck was happening? I head the sounds of cameras and obnoxious people asking questions for Danny to answer. Oh shit! Papparazi.

"Danny, what is this?".

"The damn reporters are always after me when they see me with a woman", he said, elbowing a lady out of his way.

"Who is this lady, Mr O'Donoghue?", one person asked.

"Are you planning to keep this relationship for good?", asked another, with a flash that followed.

"Get the fuck out of my way, you bastard", Danny seethed.

I got a little panicky and tried pulling away from his firm grasp of my shoulder, so I could help people push people away. I tripped one reporter, made another one drop his camera, and forcefully pushed a lady with a microphone out of my path. Danny quickly took his cellphone out of his back pocket and dialed a number.

"Hey Glen, can you pick us up by Tesco? Papparazi are at me again".

"I'll explain later, can you just hurry up, man? Thanks". He hung up.

My heart filled with excitment at the thoughts of meeting Glen Power, and sitting in his car. This is a Scriptette's dream come true, really! Danny's fingers laced through mine, just incase.

A black SUV pulled up on the curb of the road and Danny and I had to shove oureselves through the sea of people and fling our bodies into the car.

"Hey Glen, thanks for doing this", Danny heaved as he was clearly out of breath.

"Yeah, man, no problem. Who's this gorgeous young lady here?", Glen said.

"Not my girlfriend, if that's what you're thinking. Done with ladies after Irma and the Bo scandal, you know? Anyways, this is Kay. We met at the mall, and she's a massive fan of The Script, so this is a real treat for her".

I smiled nervously at Glen, who was looking at me through the mirror. I waved at him, as I was at a loss for words. His piercing blue eyes shot right through me, and he flashed his pearly whites at me too.

Pull yourself together, Faun.

Glen pulled into driveway of their small flat. Danny came over to my side of the car and opened to me.

"Thanks!".

He gave me a cheesy wink. I stood behind him and Glen, feeling really shy and walked in, shutting the door behind me.

"Hey lads and a girl that i'm not familar with", Mark said as he had his wife under his arm.

"Hi Mark! Nice to meet you. I'm Kay and I love you so much and-", I stopped myself.

Mark laughed, getting up to pull me into a hug. Glen and Danny went into the kitchen to make some tea, I think.

"Hi Kay, i'm Rina. Please tell us about yourself!", sounded a very southern accent.

Mark sat me down on the arm chair across from them.

"I'm Kay. I'm Irish, born bread and starved. I love The Script and I work at the mall a few minutes away. That's it, really", I babbled.

Glen and Danny returned with a few cups of tea and sweets on a saucer. I couldn't help but notice the way Danny blushed when he saw me glancing at him. I mentally sighed at his comment about being done with woman.

"You alive, Kay?", Glen asked as everyone stared at me.

I turned bright red in embarrasment. I wanted to tell them that it wasn't my fault that Danny made me unleash my inner-fangirl. I finished off my tea and set the cup back on the table.

"Lads, I better go and get myself into my flat. I misplaced my key and haven't the slightest idea of where it could be. I have a head like a siv", I announced, standing up and patting my jean's pockets.

Danny laughed at me and slung his arm around me.

"Alright, Kay. Pleasure meeting you. Text me!", Danny said with a twinkle in his eyes, handing me a slip of paper with a number on it.

"Thanks for having me, lovely to meet you all!", I said, walking out back home.

I picked up my spare key from Angie's house, ran home, and flopped on my bed, replaying everything that happened today. Meeting The Script is a life changing experience for a person who loves them with such a passion. I kept the piece of paper on my night stand so I could text Danny in the morning. I sprawled out in my bed and fell into a nice slumber.

A/N: Hey! Chapter 2 for you! I'm not doing Danny's POV anymore. It was just for the first chapter. Vote, comment, whatever you need to do Xoxo