Chapter Nine

One Month Later..

Things couldn't be any better then they are now. Danny and I have been together for a month, and it's been the happiest month of my life. Dan called everything off with Nina and told her the truth about me. Now she doesn't matter anymore.

It's the day The Script leave for their Science and Faith world tour and I'm a bit down in myself that they're all leaving. Danny frantically checked all his bags to make sure he had everything. Glen and Mark were coming to pick him up for the airport and I wanted to have a few minutes with Dan before he took off on his adventure.

I sat myself on his sofa and watched him run around the flat like a headless chicken. He's so cute.

"Dan, relax! Glen and Mark will be here shortly and I would like to at least get one of your hugs before you go!".

He smiled warmly at my request and snuggled me in his arms. He smells godly after he showers. Danny looked down on me and kissed my forehead. One of my weaknessess. I held on to him tighter.

Glen and Mark barged through the door, seeming pumped for the journey. Glen looked like he was born ready and Mark looked like he knew he had less than five minutes to get his shit together, but still wound up.

"Let's rock this shit, lads", Mark said.

"The way I budgeted the time, we have twenty minutes to get ourselves to the airport. Come on!", Glen chimed in.

"Alright, Kay. Mom says we have to leave now", Dan said, looking at Glen.

I giggled at him and gave him the tightest hug I could. God, i'm not sure how i'll live without him for so long. He cupped my face and kissed me hard.

"I'll talk to you, okay? We can Facetime, text, Oovoo, you name it".

"Yeah, of course! Have loads of fun. I miss you already".

We all walked to the door and I watched them load Dan's cases up in the boot of the car.

"I love you, Kay!", Dan hollered out the window.

"I love you more!", I hollered back.

Then they were gone. I started walking towards the local café for some coffee, and maybe stop to watch a busker. The streets weren't as busy as I anticipated. I heard a lot of camera flashes go off at once and thought nothing of it. They got closer as I continued walking.

"Danny O'Donoghue's girlfriend! Kay! What's it like dating the sexiest man in Ireland?", a lady said, shoving a microphone in my face.

"You thought you'd be able to keep this quiet?", a man with a camera asked me.

Flustered, I took the first microphone I saw and told the frenzy of papparazzi to calm down.

"Yes, I'm dating Danny, it's great, he's great, we're doing just fine. All I ask of you is that you give us some privacy. Especially Danny. Thanks, bye now", I stated, handing the microphone back.

"Thank you!", the lady said. They walked off.

Honestly, I hope it's not like this for the entire time Dan is gone.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry that this is a short and kind of a filler chapter. I'll try to make it as interesting as possible. Vote, comment, whatever you need to do. Thank you! xoxo