35|Uncomfortable Topics

Start from the beginning

"You and Hugh being super cute?" Nika answered as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

It had caused Amelia to choke on her sprite that she had been sipping on. "W-What?"

"You two are basically too cute of a couple at this point. Kind of obvious"

"W-We aren't a couple! We've barely talked!" she retorted, her voice sounding slightly higher than usual.

"Let's review the relationship? Hm?"

"You met him at an audition in which he thought you were great, you two danced and laughed, you had a cute text conversation with him, you bumped into him at a Barnes & Noble, OH AND YOU TWO ARE LITERALLY THE SOFTEST PEOPLE EVER!" Melissa explained, offering all the points she had gathered.

"How do you know about the text conversation?"

"I may have looked at your phone when you put it down when it was on that conversation, BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER!"

"Point is, you two are the new otp" Nika said in response.

"G-G-Guys, we're co-stars so it's inevitable for us to talk. A-And, there's no way he would date m-me, I mean, he is this great actor & a great guy and I'm...j-just h-here" she went on, knowing the last part took on a solemn subject.

"He would be lucky as hell to have you though!"

"Plus, we can't have Tom sweeping you off your feet"

"Oh not this n-now"

"You've got to admit he is trying to do something. Hell, after 15 years, he approaches you randomly, has you step away from Hugh, then asks if he can be invited to a Christmas party last second. It's sort of fishy" Avery explained on.

"That-That doesn't mean he's trying to do something"

"It kinda does!" Winter commented.

"Nonetheless, we've got to watch out for this whole situation. This can't be a elena, Damon, and Stefan situation" Melissa joked, referencing The Vampire Diaries.

"This is not a Delena & Stelena situation. It's just me, Tom, & Hugh being co stars" Amelia brushed it off.

"Whatever you say..." Melissa leads off.

"So, can we at least talk about how attractive Mads & Hugh were? Like--"

"Girl, you don't need to remind me, I--"

"DANCY & MIKKELSEN INCOMING!" Laura whispered as she saw Hugh & Mads walk in, being let in by Sarah.

"H-Hugh! M-Mads! Hello" Amy stuttered, hoping they didn't hear the conversation.

"Finally w-we meet! I'm Laura!" she greeted, being somewhat starstruck by the British and danish stars.

"I'm Nevaeh, her girlfriend. Then, you have our flurry of friends who love you guys" she began, smiling at Laura in an instant. She introduced everyone else for a moment, knowing they'd be a stumbling mess.