Chapter 1-4

The young boy, Ryan, was brought to the castle with its 73 towers. First, Ryan didn't want to be the new ruler of Drizzling Turquoise, but one day, as he was waling through the  A-dork-able hallways, he saw a girl Infuriating.

He walked up to her, and quickly tapped her on the shoulder, and she yelled,  "Holy Hogwarts!"

He introduced himself, and she replied. "BeCaUsE I'm BaTmAn" 

A little while later, she told him that her name was Eowyn.

That's a really nice name Ryan thought to himself.

After a few days in the castle, King Lestrade decided that they should tour the country that Ryan would rule over in 2018.

Of course Ryan really wanted to ask if Eowyn could come, but he was too anxious to even try.

After their 2 day trip, the king and his successor went back to their castle. But soon Ryan got bored again, and decided that he wanted to go skydiving without parachute or battle velociraptors with Chris Pratt. Lestrade was reluctant to let him do this, but Ryan insisted.

So he went to the nearest place where he could go skydiving without parachute, and then to the place where he could battle velociraptors with Chris Pratt

He had the more fun in that week than he had had in the past Eon.