chapter 14: Decoding

(Sako's Pov)

Not much is going on since the [player] started the game of our world. Although I've been busy finding Easter eggs and codes bubbles hidden around the area that nobody would ever look.

I have yet to figure out how to decode but I'm working on it. The suspense is killing my curiosity of what the hidden message could be.

Luckily today I found a code bubble behind the playground, at the stump of a old tree. I simply press the bubbles and wah la. Code unlock lvl 2.

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

I really need to find a lvl 1 code for real to start my lvling up.

I have been busy with my life now a days, avoiding the [Player] whom seem so interested in my well being, chatting with Rintoru, having small argument with kenshin who finally noticed me after a few bumps in, and staying the hell away from kairak.

That guy is weird. Makes all of my oh hell nah feelings goes crazy with the nope, avoid the dangers flags appears.

I really don't get why people like his type of character, he possessive, mean, scary, sexy “not that I'll admit it”, dangerous, cold-hearted, rude, bedeviled.... I could go all day with calling him names.

Anyways, beside that I've been working with Rintoru whom I seem to get along very well. He pretty funny and not so straight forward as the others are now. Although Kenshin annoying me by be a bit over protective and like to hang around whenever he feel like it. I think he hangs around for the snacks I bake.

Now I'm just here, walking down the sidewalk towards my house. The [player] isn't online so she probably busy doing something else while the shell of my dear friend remain in the her house.

My family been going well now. My mother recently had baby girl. Her name is Sakue, chubby little thing. She doesn't cry as much as I thought she would. She pretty cute though. She have my mom's eyes, lips, hair and skin while having my dad's ears and nose, but I don't know where the little tiny dimples came from.

I spend most of the time, playing with her when I can, attempt to bond with my little sibling isn't easy when she just wanna pull on my hair and nom my nose. I love her anyways though she leaves me dirty presents sometimes and I had to change her diapers since I'm somewhat the only one around when I play with her.

After the tramatizing diaper changing, I learn that she have three tiny hearts birthmarks on her hip. It pretty cute, I like how they make a triangle, the satisfaction.

I walks to my house to meet with a baby crying out throughout the neighborhood even when one npc say shut up. Seem like dad try to take pictures of the baby while she sleeping.

“for a baby, she have a loud voice.”

I entered the house and goes straight upstairs towards my little sister room to see my dad trying to calm her down with jingling toys and teddy bears.

"Aw please don't cry Sakue, I didn't mean to wake you up." My dad whimper a bit when Sakue cry louder.

"Let me deal with you dad, and go before I tell you been taking pictures again." I said going over to Sakue's crib and picks her up gently, cradling her and calming rocking her while my dad escape out the room.

“Pathetic move, dad.”

I continue to rock Sakue til she stop crying and whimpers a bit, sucking onto her fingers curling up. I gently and politely took her fingers away from her mouth and put a pacifier in its place which she happily began to nom on.

“Aww isn't that just cute, now I must resist pinching squishy cheeks.”

I keep on rocking her quietly til she went right back to bed, then putting the small music box on that lay side the crib. I quietly place my sister back into her crib, covering her up with her light blue blanky with baseballs all over it that used to been mines but she love it.

I make sure not to make any noise as I left the room silently then halfways close the door after me. I can see my dad from downstairs, showing my mom Sakue's picture of her sleeping.

“My father is weird, but hey he's family.”