Chapter 16

As the knocks on the door grew louder and more frequent, Seulgi took her final move. She raised her hand up then down, and Jisung was right in front of her, stuck in the middle of a dance move.

"What the... Why am I..."

"Sorry Jisung. I'm cooking, and Taeyong's in the shower, so I had no choice. Can you open the door please?" Seulgi explained.

"Oh sure." he replied cheerfully and skipped off to the front door. Seulgi smiled and turned back to the stove, when she heard a loud yell and a crash. She ran to the living room and found Jisung hiding behind the couch.

"What happened?" she asked the frightened boy.

"A lady, at the door. I think she's drunk, and crazy! She screamed when she saw me and threw me away!" he replied shivering. Seulgi moved him to the inner family living and proceeded to the door, gasping as she got there.

"Jisoo!" she yelled at the drunk lady leaning against the wall. "What the hell are you doing here like that!?!" she helped her up and took her inside, throwing her onto the couch.

"Seul... gi..." she started mumbling and whining. "Seulgi! I don't like this!"

"Like what?"

"Donghyuk! I don't like it!" she suddenly cried.

"What did he do? Piss you off again?"

"He... He..."

Donghyuk drove Jisoo back home after their meeting, the atmosphere being a little thick. Jisoo kept looking around, worried for her friend, while Donghyuk was only thinking about the second thing he was supposed to tell her. When the car stopped, he finally decided to break the ice.

"Donghyuk, why did we stop here?" Jisoo asked, noticing they were parked at the side of the road in a darker area. She looked at him, seeing him looking down to his feet, hands clenching the steering wheel. Before she could say anything else, he suddenly leaped towards her, and kissed her. He grabbed her face with one hand while the other held her body to him. Jisoo froze for a while, then struggled to release from his grip. But he was too strong.

"Donghyuk..." she mumbled pushing him away. She stared at him with wide eyes, and he looked away guiltily. She wiped her lips with her sleeve before looking the opposite direction.

"Jisoo..." he tried calling her.

"Shut up!" she fired back.

"Jisoo, I'm sorry. I just like you too much." he blurted out.

"Just take me home. Now!" she demanded. He nodded silently and dropped her off. Instead of going inside, Jisoo ran around feeling stressed. This has never happened to her before, nor did anything similar. Despite being a vampire, she always had a peaceful life thanks to how her family managed everything. But now she felt distraught. She suddenly could not think straight, and ended up drinking all night and day.

"Jisoo..." Seulgi called as her friend laid her head on her lap and cried. "Jisoo, it's alright. Don't feel so bad about it." she tried calming her, combing her hair.

"Seulgi... I don't like him..." she said tearfully.

"OK..." Seulgi replied calmly.

"I like a human too."

"Really!?! Who?" she shrieked.

"He's... He lives nearby, in this town. I've visited the café there, and I met him. He works there part time. I want him Seulgi, not... Not Donghyuk."

"Who is this person?" Seulgi asked out of extreme curiosity.

"Here. This is him." Jisoo took out her phone and opened her SNS, showing Seulgi his account.