Chapter 8

As Seulgi typed away on her computer, Jungkook suddenly ran in and jumped onto her table.

"Jeon Jungkook! Get your a** off my table this instant!" she yelled as her eyes turned green.

"I! GOT! A! DATE! WOOO!" he squealed in excitement jumping off the table and bouncing. Seulgi's eyes widened.

"Really? Who?"

"That girl I bumped into the other day, the one I told you about. I met her again a few days ago, and we hung out, and today," he took a deep breath, "I asked her out! And she accepted! I'm so freaking happy!"

Random small firework like things took off in the office room, and Seulgi quickly took her brother under control, especially after seeing his eyes turn into multiple colours.

"Control yourself. You're gonna burn this place. But, isn't she the human?"

"Yea, but who cares. Relationships only last so long anyways." his words made Seulgi shudder, wondering how her brother turned out like this.

"Ho... How dare you say such a thing?" her eyed turned red. "Are you saying your going to play with her feelings? Jeon Jungkook! I'm sure mum and dad raised us better than that! How can you say that like it's OK?"

"How about you?" he fired back. "You know you can't be with that guy. You've dated for a month already, and I'm a hundred percent sure that it won't last any longer. So who are you to judge me? You don't even match each other!"

In a second, Jungkook laid on the floor in front of a glass case book shelf, glass shards in his skin and on the floor. Seulgi stood panting roughly, staring at his body. She shook her head and picked up her things, leaving her office, going up to their apartment, not caring to look back at what just happened. But, she couldn't help think about what her brother had said.

We don't match... Do we...

She thought of how different they were, in so many ways.

Jungkook's right... No, he isn't... We can be together... I know it...

¤

Sorn sat doing her work, and huffed now and then whenever she felt exhausted. The door opened, and Bambam entered their apartment.

"Where were you?" she asked him as he took off his coat.

"With friends."

"But, you said you'd be back late."

"I know. But one of them didn't come. He said his girlfriend asked for an emergency meet up, so he had to run for it."

"Really. Who?"

"I don't know. Why do you want to know?"

"I mean, from what I remember, only one of them had a girlfriend, the one you claimed dangerous, right? You never really told me about the others."

Bambam caught on, and froze. He had just realised what was happening.

"S***!" he yelled, making Sorn flinch. "I need to stop him!"

"Bambam! Why? It's his life. Why do you care if the girl is bad? Let him date whoever he wants. Maybe he knows her more than you." Sorn scolded her brother, tired of him getting into other's business.

"NO! Sorn, I know her more! We both do!"

"How!?! Just who is she!?!"

"IT'S SEULGI DAMN IT!"

¤

"Sorry for the sudden call." she apologised as she entered his house.