1

Suran's P.O.V

I am awaken by the sunlight that pass through the window in my bedroom. It's a just normal day I will be going to work.

A work I love so much together with a lot of people who help us.

I got up from the bed when my phone rang. Before answering I stretch a little.

"Hello!" I uttered while searching through my cabinet for the clothes.

"Suran! Where are you?! Yoongi has been asking where are you!" the person on the phone said or for short our manager.

"Still at home! Tell him to wait and also it's still early. Our anniversary concert is later, geez whiny cat." wrong choice of words to say...

"I'm a cat? We still need to practice everything and clean some of the mistakes. Hurry up young lady." I assume that fire is coming from his mouth already.

"Fine, Fine!" the call already drop after bidding our goodbyes.

Grumpy cat! It's not like my fault geez.

I arrived at the concert hall where we will perform for our 2nd anniversary as a duo.

"Finally you're here. Yoongi is at the back. Go and prepare for the practice. We just need to fix some minor mistakes in the stage and your performance." said by our manager while also assisting the others.

I walked at the backstage for me to wear the mic and earpiece. I greeted everyone with a smile it would be rude to not do it right?

Also did greeted the cat who's looking like a crumpled paper.

"Happy morning Yoongs. Why the long face? You should atleast smile you know it's our anniversary~" He looks at me. "It would be a happy morning when my partner got here on time. So that we can practice earlier and rest earlier before the concert."

I pouted at him "Oh c'mon Yoongs!  It's the alarm clock's fault. It didn't ring on timeee~"

"Excuses. Come on they're calling for us now." he walked past me and being the loud one,  I shouted at him. "Yoongs!!  Wait upppp!!" I ran to the pale figure going out to the stage.

"Stop being a grumpy cat already!  I'll treat you later. What do you say? " Yoongi grin at me.

"Well that will be nice so deal then." For 2 years we're working together I already know how he will forgive me.

"Okay Yoongi and Suran. You're on! Blahblahblahblah... " the director and staffs furnish everything for the upcoming concert later.

We finished the rehearsal and I decided to dress up to treat Yoongi. That grumpy cat where is he anyway.

I found him standing just near his dressing room and just finished a call.

"Yoongs! Soooo~ let's go? "

"Suran, I'm sorry I can't. I forgot that I already have plans with my girl. We will celebrate together." I suddenly felt a slight sting on my heart. I almost forgot that he got a girlfriend.

"Oh okay. Have a blast with Jennie then. I'll see you later." I smiled at him.

"Yeah see ya."

We both parted our ways.I decided to eat outside or it won't be a good idea since I'll be alone so I'll just order at home then rest.

-

I've only eaten a little since I don't really have an appetite.When I received a *ting* on my phone.

From: Dean

Hey baby, Happy 2nd anniversary to your career!  💘 I'll be there in your concert later.

To: Dean
Hey baby!!!  Thank you 💜 ah you'll be there?  Omg I should do my best then.

From:Dean
Welcome. You should ❤ I'll be proud of you. See you later. I love you!

To:Dean
I love you too Baby 😘

I lay down for a while before fixing myself proceeding in the concert hall.

When I get there everyone is so busy that I didn't get a glimpse of Yoongi yet.

I wore a simple clothes for this special day and everything is already set. I heard the crowd screaming. It is full of "Saina! " "Seth!" "SeSai!"

But mostly it's SeSai. They've been shipping us but didn't know we are already in a relationship but not with each other.

The host entered the stage, the crowd goes wild.

"Are you guys ready? Are you excited for this anniversary concert of our favorite duo?" they all said Yes in unison.

"and here's the star of tonight let's welcome Mr. Min Yoongi also known as Seth and Ms. Shin Suran also known as Saina, The S Duo!" they all clapped and cheered. I walk out of the backstage. I am greeted by sparkly crowd.

I also saw Yoongi walks out from the other side. We made eye contact so I did smile and he did the same.

We met at the center stage.

"Good evening to everyone!!" I greeted with a lot of energy.

"Evening to all of you who attended this concert"

"Suga and I are so happy to see our fans in this event. Thank you for spending your time with us today. Are you also excited Seth? " I looked at him.

"Of course I am. I didn't expect that we will be able to gather such a big crowd.How about let's go perform our first song Saina?" he said while the crowd goes screaming.

"I think that would be a great idea!  So our opening song will be There's no way!"

Yoongi started the song until to the lyrics where we both sang together and again our eyes meets. He looks so handsome now well he do looks handsome when we first pair up.

The song ended so smoothly that made the crowd so happy.

"Did you like it everyone?" they cheered so loud.

"Now for the next song is a solo performance of my talented partner,Seth ! "

I left the stage for a retouch and rest for a while listening to the song.

He sang his own composed song "First Love" How much I remember the time when I first debuted as an artist. Where I first listen to him and the staffs I met who're still with me until now. Just how fast the time flies. I used to be an unknown singer until Yoongi lend me a helping hand and also our company.

-
Please do support this story!  Thank you
E.Ri