Are all of these going to be questions?

A/N been a while hasnt it? Sorry about that but I haven't found a lot of time recently or had much inspiration. But now I have a lot of both! So Here's the next chapter, sorry for any spelling mistakes. No you do not need to point then out but if someone does please dont give them greif about it. My spell check thing is broken so it might not be the best. Well, enough explaining. LETS GET TO THE STORY!!!

-------------

(Helen)

I watch my screen looking for any sign of the two. I could tell the others were doing the same out of the corner of my eye.

"Anyone spot them?" I aks. They all shake their heads. Suddenly my screen went to the loading page for minecraft.

"Did he just kick us?!" Beth exclaimed

"I think he did!" Kate replied

"but- how'd he see us?"

I shook my head "must've checked to see who was on I guess"

We all appeared in the middle of one of the survival game arenas. it was us, some random people and on the other side James and Ty.

"At least we know where they are" Kate shrugged. I laughed.

"Yea, can't loose them now" I agreed.

"And we didn't get kicked" Beth put in.

"Another good thing"McKenna laughed. It felt nice to have some actual friends again.

"We've got to come up with a new plan" Beth said almost jumping at the realization.

"Oh yea! the old one won't work!" McKenna nodded.

"Alright, what do you guys think will work?" I asked

"Maybe-" Kate started then beamed "maybe if we stick together during the games we can make it to death match and over power them. there are only two after all"

I looked over ad the others nodded. I smiled

"Sounds like a plan"

(James)

I was watching the timer count down on my screen.

"What's the plan?" I asked Ty. I looked up and he was the same way. He shrugged and looked over quickly.

"We've got to make it through the others first before we worry about the girls. If either of us makes it to death match we go after them and have an epic fight to finish it all off" I nodded.

"Sounds like you've had it planned out for a while" I smirked. He nodded with a grin.

"It's the plan I always use. my default in a way" he shrugged. The sky dimmed and we were off.

It was a winter map with snow and ice covering almost everything. One of my favorite actually. And one I've played a thousand times over. I couldn't help it okay!! it's awesome!

The game started and we dominated the middle. There's no way we'd loose.

"Team" I look over at TTy's character.

"Team?" he asked looking back. I nodded.

"Yea, team. you and me" I smiled. until he took out a sword.

"No teaming!" he launched at me and I was dead in several hits.

"Aw c'mon dude!" I took off my head set and looked at him "why'd you do that?"

"Its every man for himself" he replied. he was trying really hard to hold back a laugh. I rolled my eyes and quickly started messing with my computer.