Recording?

"How could you do that?" Olivia asked bursting into my room. I was sitting at the computer typing my story and looked up at her confused.

"Um, do what?" I asked. She looked close to tears for some reason. Wait, I knew what happened.

"How could you do that to her?" Olivia asked. I heard a door slam open and Nicole appeared next to her in a similar state.

"Why'd you do that?" Nicole asked. I smiled and shut my computer.

"Because, it needed more drama. I've also had this planned out since the beginning, you don't need to worry" I said. They both stared at me like I was crazy. In a way, I was. I was because of me a girl got kidnapped.

"But you just ended it like that. It- it's so wrong!" Olivia said

"You've done it to your character before too" I countered. "And like it said, nothing to worry about"

Olivia nodded, getting over her emotions, and walked out. Nicole on the other hand walked in and sat on the edge of my bed as I re-opened the computer. I had been typing all morning already so instead of going back on watty I opened the small minecraft icon in the top corner of my screen and logged on. While it was loading I looked up. Like I was expecting, Nicole was still sitting on the edge, staring intently at me. Her gaze didn't waver as I stared back. Before I knew it we were in the middle of an intense staring contest.

"Yes?" I asked finally, breaking the tension that had started to form. It seemed to catch her off guard and she blinked. I smirked.

"Can I have a sneak peak?" She asked. It was my turn to be surprised.

"Of what?" I asked

"The book, I want to know what happens next" she said. I laughed and looked back at the computer screen.

"You and about a hundred different people" I went onto one of my own worlds and started playing. Nicole moved from the foot of the bed and up next to me.

"What're you doing now?" She said looking over my shoulder. I moved the screen up a bit to show her.

"Plain old vanilla survival" I said and moved it back to my lap.

"We can do a recording!" Nicole suddenly said. I jumped at her shout. It didn't scare me, the hoard of zombies I was fighting did. The respawn button popped up and she ran out of the room laughing.

"Really? You really had to kill me?" I yelled from the bed. I heard more laughing coming from her room

"Give me the server address!" She called. I shook my head laughing and shouted it back. Moments later her avatar showed up on my screen.

"I'm going to Skype you!" She yelled again. I looked down at my screen and saw the Skype icon blinking. I opened it and saw her call and clicked it. Her face popped up on my screen smiling.

"Hello" She said in a weird voice, I cant really explain it but it creeped me out.

"Hei" I said in an equally weird voice. Kinda high pitched but hard to understand at the same time. It also sounded really derpy. Nicole burst out laughing.

"What was that?" She asked, making me start laughing.

"I don't know" I said in my regular voice "so what are we going to do?"

"How about the nexus? We could play the hunger deans and maybe some of the other mini games" Nicole suggested. I shook my head

"I've never been able to get on there with my account. How about The Hive?" I asked. Nicole thought for a moment before nodding.

"Sure, they have some pretty fun ones" She said. We logged on and went straight for the Herobrine. One of the best games they have on there. It took a while for me to get on because I didn't have a premium membership but eventually we got on.

"Hey People! Nicole here with h-" Nicole started but I cut her off.

"No one speak!" I yelled. Nicole froze for a moment and I set the laptop on the bed before jumping up and running to my closet. I opened it quickly and pulled out my creeper hat before running back over.