five

▪landon▪

olivia and mason left soon after the taylors left.

currently my mom was telling me why did i invite olivia when she told me not to while we washed the dishes.

"because i wanted to" i said to her.

"but you spend most of the time with serena instead of her so what was the point" she said.

"i was trying to be friends with her so she didn't felt so lonely" i said.

"yeah yeah sure" my mom said "remember landon, i know when you lie"

"i'm not lyin-

"that girl, serena" my dad cut my off walking to the kitchen where mom, liam and me were washing.

"what happened with her?" liam asked confused.

"yesterday she went to the hospital" he said.

what happened to her? i remember she felt down the stairs but nothing serious...

"and?" my mom asked "what was wrong with her?"

"well um she had felt from the stairs" he said.

"yeah, she come here and asked for band aids and i put then on her knees" i said.

"you did that?" my mom asked "lil landon has a crush on the neighboor"

"lil landon has a crush on the neighboor"

i groaned "dad can you continue your story?" i said hopefully.

he nodded "so, she told me..." he then stopped "this is weird okay so be prepared"

liam and my mom nod while i just look at him confused.

"she told me that she had glass stuck on her chest" he said.

my mom gasped and me and liam opened our mouths.

"so, for me to get that glas off i had to asked her to remove her shirt"

"matt" my mom gasped

he continue "so she did and i had to look at her chest so i could find the glass"

i cringe.
my dad saw serena's boobs.
my dad, he lives with me, saw serena's, hot neighboor who i want to be friend with, boobs .

that is fucking gross and weird.

"you saw the hot neighboor boobs!?" liam yelled.

my mom slapped the back of his head "talk lower"

my dad nod.

i cringe again.
just the imagine of seeing serena sitting on the dinner table seeing my dad infront of her made my cringe. he touch her boob!! he saw them!

"were they big?" liam asked.

"liam!" my mom said and slapped the back of his head.

my dad and i laughed.

"well were they?" i asked.
well i'm not gonna lie i wanted know.

liam laughed and my mom slapped my head now.

my dad laughed again and walked off.

"tell us!" liam said.

my dad stopped walking "boys i will not tell you that information because its private, now go watch somerhing to make you control your hormones" he said and walk away.

my mom walked away too and i sighed.

"i wanted to know" liam said.

"i can see her room from my bedroom..." i said smirking.

liam smirk at me and run upstairs and i followed him behind.

when i arrived to my bedroom he was opening my curtains a little to see her window but her curtains were closed.

he groaned "ugh i want to get laid" he said.

i walked to my bed and sat on it "same"

"dude you can have like evry girl you want, i have no one" liam said sitting on the floor.

"well yeah but haven't had any action since two weeks" i said closing my eyes "that why i invited olivia but mom hates her"

"why don't you tell her to sneak over?" liam asked me.

i smile "you are a genius, now get out" i said.

he got up and walk to his room.

i called olivia.

"olivia" i said.

"hey" she said in her bitchy tone.

"come over" i asked her closing the door of my bedroom.

"i was there like a second ago" she said confused

"yeah but come again, i am bored" i said

she giggled "i'll be there i  five handsome" she said in her flirty tone.

"don't knock the door when you arrived" i said.

"mmh we are gonna be naughty?" she asked.

i did my best to not puke in the phone "maybe, hurry" i said.

some minutes passed and my phone rang "i'm outside baby" she said over the phone.

i walked down stairs and open the door.

"he-" she started talking but i cut her off and put my finger over my mouth.

she nod and we went upstairs.

i closed the door of my room and kissed her.

"i missed you" i whispered in her ear and she smiled.

i kissed her again and she moan through it.

i place my hands in her butt and she wrap her leg around my torso. i pressed her against the wall and started kissing her neck.

she moan.

"shhh" i said.

i started feelling a boner so i remove her shirt and my shirt

i place on the bed and kissed her again "are you ready?" i whispered in her ear.

she nodded her head and i remove her jeans slowly touching her skin.

"sweetie ca-" my mom said walking inside my room seeing me and olivia almost having sex "ah!!!!" she screamed.

i jumped off olivia and she put her shirt back and pulled her pants up.

"mom!!" i yelled.

"get out olivia please" my mom said looking at my angrily.

olivia got our looking at me but i just looked down.

"landon! are you kidding me?" she said angry.

"sorry okay but i have my nee-"

"not that! i told you she can't sneak anymore or come here again or any other girl i am tired of this" she said angry.

"you are fucking right?" i said angry.

"look i don't want to fight with you but i don't like that you used girls and havr them sneaking here to have sex with you" she said.

"you need to stop playing with girls, you need someone good for you landon, maybe someone like, like her" she said and pointed to my window.

i looked at it and serena was moving her curtains up and down, up and down. she then jumped excited and claped her hands.

she looked at the window and saw me looking at her. she blushed and wave at me. i smirked at her.

---

hope you like it!

the girl in the picture is olivia.
i do not hate loren gray by the way cause olivia is a pretty bitchy caracter but that doesn't mean loren is.

vote and comment.