Sleepover Part One

Y/n's Pov

   Kyle just finished showing us around, so we got some free time. I decided to go to Mr. Mackey and sign up for the Swim Team. "Mr. Mackey, are you in there?" I asked as I knocked on the door, "Yes, C'mon in M'kay." I walked in and sat down. "Oh, Y/n, what brings you here? Is everything okay?" 

   I nodded my head, "Yeah I'm fine, Mr. Mackey, I just wanted to sign up for the swim team, if that's okay." He smiled, "Of course, here is a permission slip, M'kay. Bring it back by next Friday." I nodded my head and walked out. 

   "Y/n!" I heard someone call. I turned around and saw a girl from before, "Hey, girl. What's up?" I stopped and waited for her to catch up. "I just wanted to get this to you!" She handed me a pink, glittery envelope. "It's an invitation to the sleepover I'm having tonight! I know you just moved here, but the girls as well as myself want to get to know you!"

   I smiled, "Sure, I don't see why not!" The girl smiled, "See you tonight!" I waved and continued down the hall. While I was walking I opened the envelope, it read:

Dear Beautiful One,

    You have been invited to Heidi Turner's sleepover!  It starts at 8:00pm.The girls that have been invited are as listed:

Wendy 

Bebe 

Mable

Red

Nichole 

Esther 

Sally

Y/n

Nelly

 Jenny

Marjorine

   We will be meeting at our club room to discus specifics. I can't wait to see you there!!!!

   I smiled at the letter and started putting it away, but before I could I crashed into someone. "Ay! Watch where you're going bitch- oh, it's just you Y/n." I rubbed my head, "Rude, what do you mean it's just me?" He offered me a hand to help me up which I took. 

   He rolled his eyes but quickly grabbed my invitation that fell on the floor, "You're not going to  this are you?" I smiled, "Nope! I am most definitely going!" He frowned, "But, you just got home. I kinda wanted to whip your ass at Mario Kart."

    I wrapped my arms around him, "It starts at 8:00 so you can beat me at Mario Kart until then." Returned the hug but quickly released, "Fine, you're on bitch." I smirked and chuckled,  "See you nerd." I walked past him and he started screaming at me. He is annoying in the best way possible.