twenty-four

-Martinus' POV-

Today I'm going to Laura's house. I'm scared to go alone because of the dream.

-"MARCUSSSSSS" -I yelled.
-"What?" -He said.
-"Go Laura's house with me."
-"Why?"

-"Umm, I saw something in her house and I want to see what's that. But I...Ummm...I'll be bored alone" -I would never tell him that I'm scared. Never. In. My. Life
-"Ugh okay..."
I grabbed keys and we left. We are in front of Laura's house now.
Marcus knocked and I laughed.
-"Someone will surely open" -I laughed.
I unlocked the door and we walked in.

It didn't took a long and I found the diary.
-"We can go" -I said.

I came home and quickly opened the notebook.

Laura's diary
If you are not Laura Willlson,
get the fuck out!

She's so cute!

When a owner writes something like that, ofc you won't just close the diary and leave.
It motivates you to continue!
I started to read.

Blah, blah, nothing interesting...She is just writing about her old life when she came here.
How I flirted with her, how she had test...Blah, blah...
So I decited to skip those pages.

Oh, I finally found something intresting!

10th March 2018

Dear diary
Today was the worst day ever. In class, I got a text from my aunt. She said I'll move with her in Spain. I was upset and I went out. After my parents died Norway was the best and only good thing in my life. I HAD a boyfriend there. And friends. I was so upset I just went out. I walked for a bit when I saw a forest or something that I never saw before. I walked in and heard a girl's voice.
Something like:
-"You are not going anywhere, honey."

I walked a bit faster and then I saw MARTINUS (AKA MY BOYFRIEND) AND A GIRL KISSING.
I saw that and ran away. I ran away to my house. It was the only private space. I called my aunt and told her to pick me up tommorow morning. I was so dissapointed.

Tommorow I'm starting a new life! Without Martinus, I still love him. But I'll get over him. Spain, here I come!

My mouth was a little open. She left beacuse of that bitch!
I broke down crying.
My life has no sense anymore.

-Laura's POV-

Why is Martinus everywhere?
I saw him on the news yesterday, I saw him on Instagram.

HE IS FUCKING EVERYWHERE
And now he is coming to Spain?
Like, how?

And great, there are no diaries.
How are there no diaries in Barcelona, in the mall???

I came home and called my friends to come over. I invited Lucia, Mai, Elle and Annie.
We talked about boys, makeup. And then one of them started to talk about M&M concert in Spain.

-"Girls, listen here. Marcus and Martinus are coming in 2 days. And I already have tickets for all of us!"-They all screamed.

I never told any of them that i knew them. I don't want anyone to know about that.

-"No, wait. I don't wanna go" -I said.

-"Well, too late now"-Lucia giggled.

After that, they played "Make you believe in love"
Nice, now I'm surely gonna see him.