CHAPTER FIVE

Y/N p.o.v
'you better pray that i do' - there was something so spine tinglingly chilly about that phrase.

Something i'd imagine only bad guys would say. I stared at the corner of my cell, the interrogation went on smoothly after jins outburst, it honestly caught me extremely off guard and i wasn't sure what to think.

My eyes welled up with tears as i stared intensely at the walls, searching the plain, dreary walls of anything to distract me.

But to no avail my mind raced back to that day. Why did i decide to meet up with that guy? Id know i couldn't trust him from the moment i set my eyes on him.

He let me down time and time again.

Why did i think this time it'd be different?

His devilish smirk, his glinting almond eyes, all the traits i should've taken as a warning.

The man was no other than the infamous Kim Taehyung, heartthrob of the city, his street name V, most thought it stood for villian.

I'd agreed to meet him to do some work for him, but after hearing what he'd wanted me to do i ran, ran as fast as my legs would carry me, anywhere that was far from him.

It was then that he sent his goons on me and chased me half way across town and we all know how that ended.

Me- in a cell.

The scuffing of footsteps brought me out of my daze.

Jungkook apeared in his fully uniformed glory, he looked stunning. He cleared his throat as if to tell me to stop checking him out and i looked up.

A puzzled expression found its self on my face as i noticed the man standing next to Jungkook.

It was none other than Taehyung.

What was he doing here?

Why was he here?

How did he know i was here?

oh wait everyone probably knows the face of the girl who "stabbed Park Jimin".

"You have 10 minutes Taehyung" Jungkook informed retreating back to his desk at the front of the station.

It was now just Taehyung and i
alone...

Taehyung gazed into my eyes.

I being the awkward person i was just stared back, looking lost.

He held a blank facial expression only his lips carrying a hint of a smile. He spoke first.

"So you must be wondering why i'm here," he started.

"Its because i'm sorry and i think i've found a way to prove you innocent"
he said all the while maintaining eye contact.

I didn't blink.

It took me a while to comprehend what he had told me.

Minutes passed and i was still stunned.

He was sorry?

Since when did the gangster V say sorry to anyone?

This all seemed very suspicious but if what he was saying was true then he could be my only hope if Jin failed.

What more could i lose?

"You're sorry? and you're gonna prove me innocent?" I asked skeptically clenching the black bars to convey some anger.

Taehyung looked startled and briefly looked at my hands that had now turned red.

He grasped my hands and gently pulled them away from the bars.

Enveloping my hands in his, he looked at me. He looked conflicted. Like he was having an internal battle with himself.

Perhaps he was having second thoughts about scamming me and really had changed.

I pondered the thought of him turning good, it seemed highkey unlikely but possible nonetheless.

Using his free hand Taehyung gently pushed back some hair that was slightly covering my face, behind my ear.

I flinched. I still couldn't trust him.

But now i had to... looking him the eye i sighed and said.

"So what's the plan V?"
——————————————————————————
To everyone still reading this thank you : being so patient and just for reading my trashy writing. i love you guys
kulsuma xox