Okayy

1 month later
Lani pov
Me and August been doing good since what happened last week when all the shit went down but I'm glad we on good terms. And of course me and Chris and corrie are still bffs. And I got some new music out I've been really working on my music .

So right now I'm in our bed and August is still sleeping. I get a phone call from corrie
(Phone convo)
Lani:"hey mama " I said laughing
Corrie:"girl shut up, but you wanna come with me to the doctors and then maybe go to the mall "
Lani:"yea i need to get some stuff anyway "
Corrie:"ok can you pick me up in a about an hour "
Lani:"yes but let me get readyy"
Corrie:"kk girl see you soon "
Lani:"see you soon
(End )
I got up and got in the shower
20 min I'm out the shower and got dress into this

 I get a phone call from corrie (Phone convo)Lani:"hey mama " I said laughing Corrie:"girl shut up, but you wanna come with me to the doctors and then maybe go to the mall "Lani:"yea i need to get some stuff anyway "Corrie:"ok can you pick me up i...

After I was done getting dress I let my curly hair down and put my hoop earrings on and grabbed my purse and walked into the room to see August just now waking up. "Bae I'll be back later " I said kissing him. " where you going ma" he said holding me by my waist. " I'm going with corrie for her check up then we going to the mall "
" Ightt ma call me if anything happens ok "
" ok bae "I said giving him a kiss on his lips and walking outside to my white Range Rover.
I pulled up to corrie house and called her and told her I was outside. She came outside and got in the car

^corrie outfit "Thanks bestie for picking me up " "No problem girl" I said as I pulled out of her driveway and driving to the doctors

^corrie outfit
"Thanks bestie for picking me up "
"No problem girl" I said as I pulled out of her driveway and driving to the doctors. When we got there we got out the car and walked in.
Corrie pov
Me and Lani walked up to the desk
Lady: hi how may I help you today
"Hi I'm here for my checkup with dr.smith
Lady:ok have seat right there and she'll be With in a few minutes " she said smiling
"Ok thank you "
Me and Lani walked over and sat down in the waiting area.
"So when you finding out the gender "Lani said
"Next month and I want you to be there when we find out" I said smiling
"Really yay bestie thank you" she said doing a happy dance "
"No problem " I said laughing
Dr.smith: ms rayvon " the doctors said me and Lani followed the doctor in the room
Dr.smith: hi ms rayvon how are you doing today
"I'm doing good "
Dr.smith: that's good let's get started, have you been having any pain or any other problems
"No not really she or he just been kicking " I said giggling
Dr.smith:ok that's good now let's see how the baby doing " she said putting that cold gel stuff on my stomach
Dr.smith :ok the baby's heart beat is great and it doing good do you have anymore questions "
"No"
Dr.smith:ok ms rayvon I'll see you next month for the gender you guys have a nice day" she said walking out
"That's good god mommy baby is doing good " Lani said talking to my stomach
" come on let's go " I said laughing
We walked out of the hospital and got in the car and drove off to the mall. When we got there we went to slot of stores.

Aug pov
After Lani left I got in the shower and got dressed and put on this

Aug pov After Lani left I got in the shower and got dressed and put on this

I walked downstairs and just watched tv until trey walked in. " what the hell you doing walking in my house like that" I said laughing
"My bad man, where Lani at " he said sitting down on the couch. " she with corrie at the mall they should be here soon "
"Oh, how you and Lani going " he said grabbing the controller. " me and her been good after all that happened I'm just glad I got her back bro"
"That's good "trey said turning on the game. Then a few mins later the girls walked in here with bags of Clothes. "Hey baby " corrie said giving trey a kiss "
"Hey babe "Lani said sitting on my lap pecking my lips "
"Wassup bae "I said holding her by her waist and kissing on her neck "

Lani pov
"Mmhm Augg stop" I whispered in his and he kept giving me hickies"
"Damn go to y'all Room " corrie said laughing
"Ight let's go then " aug said getting up picking me up " "no aug not right now " I said laughing cause it was funny how aug face looked when I said no "
"For real babe, you gone do me like that " he said looking mad asf "
Me and corrie started laughing until trey and aug started tickling us we ran around the house and I hid under me and August bed and corrie under the guest room bed, while I was hiding I heard August in the room and out of no where he yanked me from under the bed." Augusttttttttt" I screamed while laughing
"You thought you was gone do me like that " he said while putting my hands over my head and started kissing me. " Babe stoppp " I said moaning in his ear " he let go of me and kissed me one last time"
"We'll finish this later " he said smirking at me and walking out the room door "
I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair since it was messed up. Once I was done I walked out the bathroom and went downstairs to see trey rubbing corrie belly and August in the kitchen.
"Ouu y'all so cute " I said looking at trey and corrie while walking in the kitchen"
"Thank you "they both said
I went to the refrigerator and grabbed me a water and sat down at the table and got on my phone and got on instagram. August picked me up and put me on the the counter and just looked at me.
"What you looking at "
"I'm looking at you " he said walking towards me and getting in between my legs "
"Bae I'm bored " I said putting my arms around his neck ". "Then let's go upstairs "he said winking at me
" babe I'm serious " I said pecking his lips
"Ok how about all of us just watch a movie "he said smiling showing his grill "
"Ok " I said jumping down off the counter and going to the living room sitting on the couch "
"So me aug was thinking we was all gone watch a movie and chill " I said smiling "
"Okay that koo with me "corrie said and trey nodded his head.
I turned on a scary movie and we was all watching it me and corrie was getting scared out of the whole movie. Me and August was cuddle up on one couch and trey and corrie on the other couch.
Once the movie was over we all went upstairs corrie and trey went to the guest room and me and aug went to ours. I went to take a 25 min shower and walked in the room with my towel wrapped around me and aug was on the bed looking up a the ceiling.
"Baby whats wrong " I said as I was putting on my clothes which was one of his shirts and my panties& bra and socks. "Nun bae why you ask he said looking at me "
"Because you just sitting right there looking at the wall but ok " I said as I was laying down in bed and him next looking me in my eyes next thing you know August starts kissing all over he goes down to my panties and took them off .

Aug pov
After I took her panties off she was wettt so I slid one finger inside of her making her moan
"Auggggg" she said grabbing my hair.
"Shhh baby you gone wake up corrie and trey " I said I kept fingering her and licking her she came and I went up to her and kissed her "you was good baby "
I said as I layed her on top of me "I love you baby gn " she said as she kissed me "I love you more baby girl "I said then we went to sleep.

Sorry for the long chapter!

Stay tuned for more