Lani house

At kehlani house

Aug POV
So lil baybeh gave me her address. So as we following them to her house we pulled up to a nice house. Aug: damn baybeh live here *i said to trey *
Trey : nah she drove us to some random house
Duh nigga she live here *he said giving that tf fck face*
Aug: a nigga was just playing, but I wanna kno what we finna do *i said parking my car infront of her house*
Trey: idk but I hope me and corie getting freakyyy💦*he said sticking his tongue out*
Aug: eww just make sure Im not around to hear that shit * I said as we both got out my car * we walked to her door and knocked she opened it and let us in.
Aug: hey lul baybeh * i said hugging her and grabbed her booty*
Kehlani : heyy , and ouch why you grabbed my ass like that *she said rubbing it*
Aug: aww I'm sorry baybeh want me to rub it
Kehlani : yess * she said smirking *
*i leaned down and put my hands on her butt and started rubbing it *
Aug: you feel better * I said looking down at her *
Kehalni : yea let me go change help y'all selfs in to anything *she said walking upstairs*

Kehalni POV
So me and corie got to my house before the boys as soon as we got in they knocked on the door corie went to go change so I opened it and let them in. Aug: hey lil baybeh * he said hugging me and touching my ass*
( my thoughts 💭) did he just call me his baybeh and then touched my ass.
Me: hey, and ouch why you grab my ass like that * I said rubbing it *
Aug: aww I'm sorry baybeh want me to rub it
When he said that I had butterflies in my stomach.
Me: yess * I said looking at him * while he was rubbing my butt I had my hands around his neck.
Aug: you feel better *he said looking me in my eyes *
Me : let me go change * I ran upstairs and went inside my room and put on a orange snoopy croptop
With grey leggings that made my ass pop out ☺️
And some orange socks I put my hair in a cute messy bun and went down stairs.
I walked downstairs and saw corie and trey on one couch cuddling and watching tv and August on the other couch sitting there on his phone. I walked to the couch he was on and sat down next to him.
Me: did I take long *i said playing with his hair*
Aug:nah baybeh you didn't * he said smiling at me *
Trey&corie: aye we going upstair*he said picking corie up *
Me: ok don't be making all that noise we don't wanna hear that * I said chuckling *
Trey&corie: ok we won't * they walked upstairs and went in the guest room *
Me: what you wanna do. * out of nowhere he picked me up and put me on his lap *
Aug :lets watch a movie
Me: okay ima go grab us some covers
Aug: okay
* I got up and went to my living room closet and grabbed a big blanket and walked to the kitchen and grabbed us some snacks and went back to the couch*
Me:here you go * I said as I threw the blanket on him and sat next to him and turned on oujia * as we watching the movie I got scared a few times *
Aug: come here, you won't be scared no more
I got up and laid on him as we cuddled watching the movie . He held me every time I got scared 🤣
I felt sleepy so I told August let's go to my room
Aug:ok
We walked upstairs to my room all we hear is corie moaning
Corie : ahhhh treyyyy fck
Me: shut y'all nasty asses up * I said yelling and walking in to my room *
I strip down until I was in my bra and panties and laid and my bed . Aug had his boxers on and no Shrit which was sexy asf cuz he had a 6 pack he came and laid next to me.
Me: good night * I said trying to turn around but he grabbed me and put me on top of him.
Aug: you ain't going to sleep on me * he said sucking on my neck leaving me hickies *
Kehalni : augggg stop * he flipped us over now he was on top.

2 hours later
Things happend and we laid there and went to sleep

Ouuu kehlani & aug

Stay tuned 🤪💕