Chapter 1

Chapter 1

He was waiting in an alley near the building where Clarissa lived. He just needed to see her. His parents turned out to be a complete mess, his mother had abandoned him because of his father who was a cruel and violent man. But since the first time his father mentioned that he had a sister he couldn't stop thinking about her. Was she like him and his father would she be like his mother (if this was the case he hoped she had gotten only that from her) there were only two things he was certain of; she would be beautiful and that she was HIS.

He knew that his father probably had already noticed his absence but seeing at least a glimpse of her was worth the beating. He wanted to talk to her, get to know her yet he knew he was already crossing the line.

Getting the address was easy he just sneaked into his father's office at night and found where she lived an her name he also found out why hadn't his father brought back his missing wife. Turns out that Jocelyn had become one of the worst types of mundanes.

Suddenly the sound of a car parking caught his attention a short redhead jumped out of the co-pilot's seat

She was beautiful. Then Jonathan saw a skinny mundane next to her. His blood boiled and he saw red. She was his sister why did that kid got to be with her. Clarissa said goodbye to the skinny mundane. She headed to the building.

He wanted to talk to her, get to know her but he couldn't stay any longer. At leat hr got to see her.

Heeey thanks for checking out this story I know the first chapter is short but I'll try to make them longer