I've been working on Dog With a Blog. I keep messing up my lines. I keeping calling G KD, even though her beauty would never match KD's. I keep thinking about her. Without her in my bed last night, it felt empty. Without her by my side I felt two feet tall. Without talking to her, or holding her, or holding her hand while we eat is driving me crazy. I keep looking at the spot next to my mom and hope to see her. Last night I didn't hear her sing while she showered. I didn't have her clothes on the floor when I went to shower. My pillow was dry because her wet hair wasn't laying on it. I had to brush my own teeth. Her makeup was gone, along with her perfume and glasses. She didn't hog all the blanket last night. I didn't get to call her beautiful. I didn't get to tell her I loved her. I couldn't feel her warm body next to mine. I didn't have her jokes to keep me company. I didn't get to kiss her lips.

But, I did get to notice how much I love her. I got to see how much I love picking up all the shoes she leaves around my room. I learned that I love walking in the bathroom and choking because of all the toxins. I found that I miss making her smile, I miss making her mad, I miss making her fall for me more and more each day. I miss falling for her more everyday.

"...Okay, Peyton?" G says braking me from my thoughts.

"Huh?" I say. I notice I was crying.

"I said, I'm going to get some food. Then, I said are you okay Peyton?" G says.

"Fine," I say. I whipped away the tears and walk to my mother.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Mom! I screwed up!" I yell and start crying again.

"Awe, baby, it'll be alright. Everyone mess up their lines sometimes." She says.

"No Mom! With KD. I messed up with her! I can't believe what I've done! I did help getting her back!" I sob on to my mother shoulder, which was hard, because I'm taller than her.

"Well, lets go home and formulate a plot." Mom say.

"You talk like an evil scientist." I say. That reminds me of something KD would say.

"Lets go, honey."

・KD's point of view・

Rydel takes me to a weird shoe place. She got heels, and because I hate heels, I got these crazy high-tops made of sequence to go with the dress. I pay for them and we leave. Rydel took me to eat at a place called "Pirate Pete's Food Ship". It looked like it was for three year olds.

"They have the best Chicken Strips in California." She laughed.

"I bet," I smile. We sit and she ordered the chicken strips. I get a pizza.

"Spill the beans." Rydel says.

"Excuse me?" I laugh.

"You heard me. The beans. The sauce. The chicken with a side of fries!" She says.

"About what?" I laugh.

Rydel just looked at my cast. "You know," she giggled.

"Oh! I punched a wall." I said looking at the hard, itchy, hot pink object on my arm.

"There's the fries, I want the chicken too." She says eating a piece of the pizza I said I would share.

"Well, your brother hugged me and it ended up on instagram. And, G Hannelius, that actress from Dog With a Blog, said I cheated on Peyton with him. And, then I punched a wall, and now I miss him." I say. A tear rolled down my cheek. I couldn't help it.

"Awe, come here." Rydel pulls me in for a hug.

"Sorry, I was have so much fun with you." I say as I whip the tears with a napkin.

"I was having fun, too. But, we better go. It's nine o'clock, we only have two hours." She says.

She drove me home and I look over at her. "Thanks for today, Delly." I say.

"Give me your number, we'll text sometime and do it again!" She says. I give her my number and walk in the house.

There were candles everywhere. The lights were off. No one was around. Rose pedals on the floor. I follow them, and they lead to Peyton's room. On the bed there's a card.

'Dear KD,

I know you have a big thing at eleven. And, I want you to go. But when it's over, if you want, I want you to meet me at the park. I'll be waiting until the sun raises. I just want to hold you, kiss you, and tell you I love you. Go to your room, and you'll find a surprise in there. Now, go get signed baby! I love you!

with love, Peyton.'

The letter read. I walk to my room and see a dress hanging up on the bathroom door. I smiled and walked in the bathroom. I showered and got out. I changed into the dress and shoes I got with Delly, which was hard to zip alone. I do my makeup and hair. I text Ross and he is on his way.

I start blowing the candles out. I didn't want a house fire. I walk downstairs and Liz is walking in. No one was behind her. "Hey," she smiled.

"Hey, wanna help me zip all the way?" I ask.

"My pleasure." Liz laughed. She zipped my dress up as Ross pulled up.

"Gotta go!" I hug her and leave.

I get in Stormie's van. Mark was driving, Stormie next to him, then Ryland behind them, Riker next to Ryland, Delly beside Riker, Ross behind them, Me, and then Rocky. I can't believe I'm in this van, next to Rocky (My favorite), and Ross.

"Hey, as we all this is KD, she's a fan!" Ross says.

"Look at her necklace!" Rocky yelled.

"Yup, I'm a fan." I laugh.

(A/N) Hola! There's thirteen! Hope your enjoying the updates. Sorry for the lack of drama, it's coming soon. We'll start off fourteen with KD's important red carpet! Also, we will be meeting a lot of my favorite people in music! Who's excited?

QOTC: Should KD take back Peyton? How would you react?