Part 3 (That happened...)

"Weee~"

Y/N held onto Min-so's shoulders as she tried to walk. Min-so seemed very annoyed. Y/N swung around and Min-so had to keep her in place. 

"Y/N! Never again!"

It was so blurry, everything surrounding her. The room was spinning. She closed her eyes and all that kept replaying in her mind was that man. Jungkook? Yeah. She smiled feeling butterflies in her stomach. It's been so long since she felt this way about someone.

"Okay, you stay here, I'm going to use the bathroom." Min-so sat Y/N on the bench outside the bathroom. Suddenly, Y/N felt a sudden wave of loneliness not even a second later. She grabbed Min-so's hip to keep her from leaving. "Wait, don't go! Can I come with you?" Min-so chuckled nervously and pushed her off. "No, just stay here. I'll be right back." Min-so hurried into the bathroom.

She sighed, she didn't want to sit there alone and wait. She stood up and wobbled on her feet. She walked around. The place was way bigger than she thought.

"If I were an exit, where would I be hiding?"

She searched until her feet started to hurt. Minutes passed, How is Min-so still in the bathroom? She wanted Min-so to come save her again. She was all alone.

Right before Y/N was going to give up, she found a sign in the shape of an arrow. It was pointing down a long hallway. Her sight was too blurry to read it, but she thought that had to be the right way.

The sign read, "VIP ONLY"

She started wondering down the hallway, it seemed to get longer the more she walked. She thought she was going insane when she started to hear voices.

She found a door. She smiled happily, assuming that was the exit. Her feet was killing her. She started limping at this point, grabbing onto the wall as she reached for the door.

She felt even more dizzy. She pushed forward to grab the door handle, but it had opened before she could. She fell forwards to again be caught by someone.

She was shaking, terrified, gripping tightly onto the stranger's shirt.

"Woah! Hey!" The stranger wrapped their arms around her. They were so strong. She relaxed into their arms. Her legs went limp. She was barely conscious.

"Who is that?"

"It's a girl."

"Should we call security? It doesn't seem like she knows where she is."

"She'll be safe with us for now."

Y/N didn't know what they were saying. There was more than one person in the room. She only heard Korean chatter. She didn't think about it too much. She felt safe.

"Come on, let's go. If we are going to take her with us, then put her on the bus."

"If we get caught, this is on you, Jeon."

"I just have a good feeling about her!"

"You say that about every girl."

Y/N heard laughter. She felt sudden butterflies in her stomach again. Could it be?

"J-Jungkook?" Y/N whimpered.

The room went silent. The stranger picked her up and carried her off somewhere. She squirmed a little in panic. Coming back to her senses a little. "H-Hey! Put me down!" Her vision was still blurry. What was going on?

The stranger continued walking with Y/N in their arms. She heard a bunch of footsteps.

That was the last thing she heard before everything went dark...

...

"Y/N?" Min-so called for her friend. She felt terrified. She looked around.

"Where did you go...?"