fight & fun

After few days;
Haider and Faraz  were going towards their room
Faraz say  "finally ......I am free from tension ... aha "
Haider smile and replied   "from Amber . ........buddy "
They are laughing. Suddenly Haider saw Iqra and Aliyan in the library and he says to Faraz "buddy you go to the room ......I have to study "
Faraz  "OK buddy see you "
Haider enter in the library ,take a book from shelf and sit behind Iqra and Aliyan to know about their discussions .
Iqra. "Yes ......yes but everything is according to my choice..  ....are you agree?"
Aliyan smile and say "OK.....OK I  agreed .....but first you meet with my parents in upcoming vacations ..OK"
Iqra "OK"
Haider standup from the chair  and go towards Iqra . Iqra saw him and say "you are following us?"
Haider  "no why should I ?"
Iqra "don't know?"
Haider. "My aim is to be an officer ........not to find the life partner OK "
Iqra "what do you mean ?"
Haider "you know .......tumhari jasi larkiyon ko sirf paper planes urany chaheya .....pata  nahi humary mulk ka pasa barbad Karny ajati hon "
Iqra replied "let's see who will fly the paper plane and who fly JF 16  OK "
Iqra go outside from library and Haider also leave library.
At night
Aliyan and Haider were not talking to each other . Faraz and Mustufa were talking to each other they are well known about morning fight between Haider and Aliyan . They are planing to go outside for walk. . They go out from the room and walking along the ground suddenly they heard a music . They followed that voice .
Faraz. "Are you mad buddy .......marwayga aj phair"
Mustufa "keep quite .....seniors humay baqshty han Kay yahe tu moqa han inki shikayat lagany ka "
Mustufa knocked the room's door . The music was stopped .
Senior. "Yes ....come in"
Mustufa and Faraz come inside .
Senior "you are making fun of me .....right"
Mustufa "no sir. .....why should we ......actually we are the well wisher of you "
Senior feel strange ....
Senior "itni raat may kaya kar rahy tha tum bahar ?"
Mustufa " nothing .....just walking "
Senior order them "play this instrument ............. standing on one leg "
They obey this and play the instrument. Senior was satisfied from them .
Mustufa. "Sir I have a request to you "
Senior "what ?"
Mustufa "sir I want your uniform for just 15 minutes "
Senior "are you in your senses ?"
Mustufa "please sir ......"
After great efforts they convinced the senior .
After wearing the uniform  Mustufa go towards their room and have a plan. He enter in room and turn.of the light Haider was eating bananas he threw the skin of banana on the floor . Suddenly,
Haider and Aliyan saw the senior which was Mustufa but due to the darkness they can't see his face. .
Mustufa say loudly  "hey you .........you haven't manners that throwing garbage on floor is bad habit ." 
Haider "sorry sir by mistake I throw this on the floor "
Mustufa says to Aliyan  "are you blind?"
Aliyan  "no sir by the grace of Allah pak I have two eyes and they are perfect"
Mustufa. "Oh really you have eyes so why did you not stop him .....hmm?"
Aliyan "I am sorry sir "
Mustufa smile and said "you both have been punished go to the changing room  and stay over here all night "
Haider and Faraz stay there overnight .
Mustufa. "Now they can solve their misunderstandings"
Faraz  "hope so......."
Mustufa and Faraz were  sleeping. While Haider and Aliyan were not solving their misunderstandings .....
.
.
I hope you like this . Please vote me and comment me. .
Pray for my result.....
.
.
Pakistan Zindabad.
Author,
Alisha Waseem