Punishments.. ....

At midnight Mustufa and Faraza are very hungry .
Haider is sleeping and Aliyan is studying .
Mustufa. "Faraz .......  .buddy are you hungry ?"
Faraz  "yes ........what we do now ?"
Mustufa. "Let have a visit to the kitchen .."
Faraz. "If seniors see us  .........that we are robing the  food ....so....they make our fun ....it's very insulting Yar"
Mustufa. "Ahhhhh....I am going "
Aliyan is hearing every thing and  said "if you will caught by seniors they will punished you .........remember"
Mustufa decided to go and Faraz also going with him . They came out from room and going to the kitchen .
Mustufa "when I will be a senior I don't do this with juniors ....I mean its so bad behavior that they did not give proper food to their juniors ..."
Three seniors heard that . When Faraz see them . He was statue  and Mustufa is continuously talking about seniors .
Faraz. "Mustufa see behind you ............mustufa "
Mustufa.  "What ...what ..?"
Mustufa saw the seniors and said. "Ohh no .......ammm sir we are just going for a walk ....yes"
Seniors said "don't worry we are also going for a walk join us please ................"
Seniors take Faraz and Mustufa and going to the ground . It was raining
Seniors. "Start pushups on their "
Mustufa and Faraz start pushups till Fajar pray .
Faraz.  "Mustufa .......buddy I told you they will punished us but you ignore me "
Hania saw Faraz and Mustufa from her room and said to her room mates
"I think they are in punished . .....oh ...."
Mustufa. "Buddy if you  will died ..........Amber bhabhi became alone that's why I took you with me brother"
Faraz. "If you did this for Amber .................I will suicide "
Mustufa and Faraz are laughing together .

After Fajar namaz they returned to their rooms .
Aliyan and Haider making fun of them .....

So sorry guys as I told you net issue and my mid terms are starting soon .
Please pray for me my 9th result will be announced in November . I will get good percentage InshahAllah please pray for my results .
And remember that Pakistanis are not terrorist.
Pakistan Zindabad.
Author  ,
Alisha Waseem