First flight

After one day .
It was the first flight of junior cadets . In this flight one junior cadet fly plane with one gd pilots or senior.
Hania , Maria and Manal  are very excited to fly the plane . While Mustufa said
"If plane will crash by me so........? I am unmarried ...ahahaha a news published on newspaper.
" Junior cadet Mustufa Kirmani ak hadsay ka shakar hogay . Ya unki pahali flight thi jismay unhony jame Shahadad nosh keya . Unki jazb-e-khaki jald say jald unkay char phocaha dijaygi ."
Faraz and Aliyan laughing . Haider said "hahah ................I was born to fly "
Every one was performing well
Mustufa was very nervous are this  Sir announced the results Aliyan 's marks are more than Haider . Iqra appreciates Aliyan and says to him "Aliyan you are very hardworking and honest ."
Haider say to Iqra  "ya...ya he is good because understand you  ......Aliyan see I will get the sword  of honour understand ."
Iqra says "shut up you . ....you think that you are Mr .Perfect..........Aliyan don't worry honesty is the best policy "
Haider and all friends go to their rooms
Manal said to Maria "why Haider think that he was perfect?"
Maria "I think he is very narrow minded "
After one week it was the day of solo flights
Every one was excited . Mustufa was nervous and said "if I can't do the best .........my father kill me "
Aliyan said him "don't worry Yar "
Haider say to Faraz
"Buddy you call at your home tomorrow ?, everything is all right I  am seeing  that from last night you are very happy ............."
Mustufa "oh really does Amber die or marry with some other man?"
Faraz ,Haider and Mustufa was laughing .
Faraz "yes maybe .........mom said that she refused to marry me .........Finally ...........and now mom saying for another girl whose father was my father's friend so let see ....what happened "
Suddenly Haider see Aliyan and Iqra talking together .
Haider is feeling jealous .
In the solo flight Iqra was not performed well  .
After this Iqra say Aliyan "sir give me last chance to prove myself .......I am afraid"
Aliyan "don't worry you can do "
...

I hope you like this please comment me good or bad please .................

Pakistan Zindabad
Author,
Alisha Wasim