Chapter 1

Shiza's PoV

"Mm." I woke up from my nap. I was dreaming about world domination. Destroying people's houses, ruling the world stuff like that.

I look around and I notice that I wasn't in my office, I was inside of a very big room more throne room it was pretty creepy.

The wall were black and a hint of purple flower designs on them, the walls were decorated by a few different designed banners, when you look up you can see a big black iron chandelier that producess purple flames, a long dark-red carpet in front of me it reaches to a big dark spruce double-door.

I notice I was seating in a very big and fancy chair more like throne.

It was well designed. It was black, the fabric on the chair was a type of a bluish-purple sceme and it was extreamly confortable.

I started to think on what's going on and I just remembered of the voice I heard in my dream. 'I hope you enjoy ruling the world' . What does it mean by that? I was confused on what the voice said.

Until I notice one of the banners on my right. It had a design of a purple butterfly.

I was in shock right now, I think I know where am I but it couldn't be. It can't be real.

I was still in my thoughts ,but I was interuppted by a cough.

I look at my left side and I saw a very handsome man holding a tray full treats.

He had raven black hair, beautiful grey eyes, a very handsome face that can swoon any women ,also he is wearing a butler attire.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/N: Kyaaaaaaa! Nosebleed!

'L-Liam?!'

Yes, I know him. His name is Liam Bloodwing he's my character's butler also he's the leader of The Seven Sins, his sin is lust.

His race is a vampier. He is extreamly loyal to Miyumi (My character) and also he is madly in love with her.

Don't jugde me, okay he was hot how could I not!

He was covering his mouth then began to speak. "My apologise my queen. It seems I have catch a cold." He said then he gives me a charming smile.

'Kyaaaaaaaaaa! so handsome!'

A/N: Kyaaaa! I know right!

I think for a moment and decided to go to my room. I think I know why I woke up in the throne room, sitting on a very cool and confortable chair, also I saw freaking handome Liam saying. 'My empress' there's a chance I maybe right, I hope I'm wrong.

I stand up from my throne and look at Liam. "I'll be going to my room." I said in a cold tone.

He look at me and smiled. "Of course my empress." After that I left the throne room.

I was walking through the dark, scary halls of the castle. I'm in shock right now. Because of my voice it was very medolic and not only that it was the same voice I heard in my dream, I think I'm not mistaken that my own character. I created was no other than Miyumi Blacktear Enchantress. The Goddess of Death. She is the ruler of Enchanted Garden kingdom for mystical creatures and monsters alike.

No dout. I arrive at a big, black wooden-door. I open the door anqd enter.

The room that I entered is owned by Miyumi. As you may know this is Miyumi's room.

It was a very big room the walls were black and had a hint of purple, also the walls were decorated with black lanturns that have purple flames. In front of my eyes was a staircase that leads to the second floor.

I walked up the stairs and I was met with a king-size bed, not only that the bed was decorated in natured theme.

The sheets were black and the pillows were white, but not only that, the headboard was a wooden tree branch. It was very beautiful.

I look around and saw a mirror.

'I hope I'm dreaming.' I prayed in my head.

I walk up to the mirror and close my eyes shut tight.

When I knew I was in front of the mirror I slowly open my eyes.

I saw a extreamly beautiful girl on the mirror. She had long silky black hair, beautiful brown eyes, and her face that can make anyone, I mean anyone get into a trance.

 She had long silky black hair, beautiful brown eyes, and her face that can make anyone, I mean anyone get into a trance

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I stared there in shocked.

"Y-You..gotta be kidding me right now." I start to take a step back.

'I'm in the game...I'm Miyuri!'

A/N: I hope you like the story the pictures and videos are not mine so, anyways be sure leave a comment and vote, as always bye my Cuties~

Awoken As The Enchanted Empressजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें