Plot Twist

Stiles was nervous. It wasn't that he was afraid (well, he actually kind of was) he didn't know how to do this. He'd never done anything with any other person besides himself. Of course he jacked off a few times, what teenage boy didn't? And one time, he was curious about what it would feel like to have something in him, but he never really touched that area. He figured he didn't need to. It was irrational and at the time, he was very adamant about liking girls.

  He was surprised at how well Derek knew his way around the school. He knew it almost like the back of his hand. And, with how quick he made his way to he locker room, Stiles was pretty sure that he was intent on making this happen.

  He was pushed up against a locker, waves of heat pulsating down to his cock. Derek ground against him and within seconds, Stiles had his hands fumbling with the button on Derek's zipper. He was unusually hot.

  Honestly, Stiles was pretty turned on by all of this. His broken, raspy breath, the rush to get their clothes off. It was really hot and he hadn't the slightest idea why he would ever go back to being plain ole Stiles. Not with this hunky werewolf.

  "God damn your stupid jeans," he muttered. Derek chuckled and pet the back of his neck.

  "We've got time, Stiles."

  "Eugh. You of all people should know I'm impatient." Derek chuckled and pressed his lips against his neck, a little gasp floating by his ear and a hand trailing up his back. He smiled and nipped at the skin, Stiles' nails dragging against his back ever so slightly. A satisfying pop came from the button and Stiles sighed again, his head nudging Derek's.

  His pasty fingers moved to the rim of his boxers, toying with it and stretching it. Derek rolled forward again, a shameless moan tumbling from the boy's lips. "Off," he rasped. Derek, just to tease, fiddled with his pants slowly, taunting Stiles into the high heavens. He groaned impatiently and ripped them down his thighs. "I said off," he reiterated, a smirk playing on his lips.

  Derek chuckled and began to wriggle out of them. It donned on him that he hadn't really done this in a while. Kate was no joyride, that was for sure and any other women in between hadn't riled him up as much as Stiles did. While he was worried, even when the kid was hurt, Derek was squirming to have his hands on him and taste those lips. Those plump, candy lips. Just thinking about them made him giddy and now that he had them within his grasp, he could sample them to his liking.

  He did just that, sharking his teeth across his neck before sucking Stiles' lips between his own. It was hard to decide which lip to focus on, both being monumentally addicting. So, he established a heady rhythm between the two, sometimes adding in a little nibble on the lower. Each time he did, Stiles gave a whimper of delight and Derek would roll forward again to chase the moan he knew was simmering in the both of them.

  Derek clawed at Stiles' shirt, smiling into the kiss when it gave way. It was far too easy to pull it off, and even more so to reconnect the link they'd lost when he moved to slip it over the teen's arms. His hands were on him again, touching, wanting, exploring, every adjective related to discovery and he was dumbfounded by how smooth his skin was. Slim but fit and silky. Every now and then, he'd run across another mole and he wanted to lean down and kiss all of them. He very well could have it he weren't so distracted by the intoxicating curse Stiles' lips put on him.

  He wasn't very surprised when that all too familiar scent blew into his nostrils to say the least, but over time he became overjoyed about it's decision to return.

  "Now that mine's gone," Stiles mumbled in between the pattern of their kiss, "Yours needs to go, too." Derek couldn't help but laugh and squeezed his hips. "Arms up, big guy," he giggled, Derek immediately swinging them up for Stiles. Stiles began to pull it up when it stuck on Derek's chin. They laughed for a good minute before getting to work on sliding it past his stubble. "Screw you and your Adonis chin," Stiles cackled and pulled him back with a finger crooked in his boxers as soon as his shirt came off.