Stiles. Shut up.

Stiles stared up at me almost too innocently, making it hard to resist looking into those brown eyes. He shuffled slightly as he was trapped beneath me.

  "Can you let me go now? I'm kind of dieing here... Mentally... Possibly physically... Depends, though..." I shook my head, disappointed in his bravery which was practically the size of a needle. My strength was barely being wasted while holding him up. Surprising how fragile humans are. How fragile he is.

  "Fine... But, I swear to god, if you wake anyone up, I'm drowning you." I snarled.

  "Your threats don't scare me, you know." He smacked my chest. My eyes grew red, teeth slightly protruding. "Oh, god... Alright. I'll just... You know... Be extremely quiet... Like... A ninja... Or an assassin!" His idiocy was almost unbearable, and judging from his expression, he could tell I was thinking that. "Or... I'll just shut up, now..."

  I dropped him, standing as he hit the ground harshly.

  "Ow! My back... My back..." He rolled over and pushed himself up, cursing at me under his breath, at which I rolled my eyes. "I think you're gonna' be the first person to wake somebody up if you keep abusing me like this..." Stiles massaged his back, making a face at the pain.

  "Does it look like I care?" I growled at him.

  "Of course you don't! Why would you? You can't take a joke to save your life." He flung his hand up, jolting his head back like he always did when trying to sound insulting. I have to admit, he was somewhat funny when he used sarcasm, but it was still annoying how many witty one-liners he could use in one sentence.

  "Shut up." I grumbled.

  "Shutting up." He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, avoiding my burning gaze. I let a sigh escape my throat, watching him as he barely managed to look at his own reflection.

  "Unbelievable..." I scoffed loudly.

  "What?" Stiles asked.

  "Nothing... Just watching you be a moron." A smile broke my straight face, making Stiles stare at me in awe. "What?" The smile faded as he mustered up the courage to say something.

  "Your poker face! You smiled!" He pointed at me like I was his most adored celebrity. "And it wasn't a sadistic smile either!"

  "For the love of- Would you shut up?! At this rate, you're going to wake up the entire block." He was more spastic than usual. Almost to the point that it seemed like he was being tracked by the FBI. "What in the world is wrong with you?"

  "Do you want me to start with the verbal or physical beatings that I get from you?" I glared at him. "I didn't say anything." He shrugged, avoiding starting another heated conversation.

  "Look... I don't care how scared you are-"

  "Enough to piss my pants if I had anything to release at the moment."

  "Stiles! Shut up! That was...! Just shut up, okay?! We just need to get out of here..." Frankly, I didn't want to know how scared he was, especially with how he worded it. For some reason, that just really grossed me out.

  "We could try the window." He suggested.

  "Yeah, sure. If I was the size of a toothpick! Stiles, your ability to have no common sense borders on a super power!"

  "Eh, I try. And, for your information, I happen to be very healthy! 147 pounds to be exact."

  "Stiles. I'm going to say this as simply as I possibly can... I. Do. Not. Care. The fact is, I can't fit through that window." Stiles glanced at it, almost doubting that he himself could fit through it.

  "Well, then... Our only option is the front door. Sorry." We both didn't really have a choice. There was this once specific question nagging at the back of my mind... Why didn't he just go through the window by himself? He doesn't exactly care when it comes to me. For now, I guess it'll have to wait.

  When we exited the restroom, it was deathly quiet. The only sounds were drunken teenagers groaning as they tossed and turned. Slowly, we made our way over the few people blocking the entrance to the living room. We chuckled simultaneously as we watched them drool on the floor.

  "Stiles...?" A voice came from behind us. We both froze and wheeled around on the balls of our feet.

  Well, shit. Apparently, Jackson's up, too.