I Remember Now (Sterek Fanfic)

~Stiles~

  Waking up today seemed to be the worst decision of my life. Mainly because I was in an unknown bed. My headache never seemed to end and the ringing in my ears was severly painful. However, there was something else that made the morning less brighter. A lot less brighter. On both sides of me, I felt warmth. The kind of warmth that comes from bodies.

  Sad thing is, the one in front of me didn't exactly look like a girl. I must have been drunk the night before because I couldn't remember a thing. I elbowed the person behind me on accident. A slight moan came from the other as they rolled over. That face was all too familiar...

   It took a while, but I finally reconnected my vision with my brain.

  "Oh my god... Jackson...?!" I covered my mouth. And just as I found out who it was, I realized something I hadn't before. My clothes were sprawled across the floor and I was about as naked as I'll ever be. Judging from the looks of things, I was at a party, and a horrible one at that.

  Jackson wasn't very covered himself. Well, except for the blanket. God knows who was on the other side of me. Frankly, I was too scared to find out. Of course, my curiosity got the best of me. "Alright, Stiles... You can do this..." I thought to myself.

  I froze when I rolled over. Well, my life just got fifty shades darker.