You started with RM, listening to some of his solo stuff, amazed at it all. "Do You" was a new favorite.

Jin's solo songs were beautiful, and "epiphany" made you tear up. His voice was exquisite.

Yoongi blew you away, his rapping was... you had no words to describe it, and you knew without a doubt that you would listen to everything you could find of his.

J-hope's mixtape was amazing, you especially liked "baseline", and "daydream" was awesome. His dancing was phenomenal.

You listened to Jimin's "lie" and then "serendipity", and his voice was beautiful, both songs causing you to sit in silent amazement. He also danced like he'd been born doing so. That explained the flawless grace you'd noticed when you first met him.

Jungkooks "Begin" was beautiful, as was "Euphoria", and the latter made you smile.

You had saved Taehyung for last, because you knew him best, and thought you may end up spending the most time on him, because not only did he sing, but he had acted as well. You listened to "Stigma" first, not able to fully comprehend the range of his voice. "Singularity" had you sobbing, and you had no idea why. You were captivated by him in "4 oclock" and you knew you'd never get enough of his voice. It gave you goosebumps.

You looked up the drama series, breaking into a smile when you saw him with the long hair and the 10th century traditional Korean clothing. He looked adorable.

You decided not to watch an episode just yet, afraid that if you watched one, you may not be able to resist watching more, and it was getting late. You got up, stretching with a groan.

You went in the bathroom and washed your face, changing into shorts and a tank top for bed. It was 9pm. You didn't expect to hear from Tae tonight, so you'd just get something to eat, and then get a good night's sleep.

You opened a new tab, searching for pizza places near you that you could order from online, as calling and ordering wasn't an option. You found one, ordering an extra cheese with mushroom pizza, choosing delivery, and entering all the necessary information .

You sat at the laptop, watching a few more music video's, until you heard a knock on the door.

You opened it to a delivery girl, who smiled and handed you your pizza. You thanked her, not knowing if she understood, and she bowed, turning and walking away. You closed the door, rushing to the table, opening the box. You grabbed a piece, taking a big bite, chewing the deliciously cheesy concoction. Your stomach was growling. You weren't lying when you told Taehyung that without him you'd forget to eat.

You ate two more pieces, feeling extremely stuffed afterwards. You guessed you'd be eating pizza for breakfast.

You decided to lay down, and try to fall asleep. It was now 9:40, and you really had no reason to stay up. You'd thought about texting Tae, but decided against it. You didn't want to disturb him if he was sleeping. You hoped you'd hear from him tomorrow.

You climbed into bed, rolling onto your side, and closing your eyes. The last thing you remembered was thinking about how good Taehyung looked in long hair.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung's pov

Practice was still going on at 10pm, and I really just wanted to be done. I couldn't leave, so I had to just keep going, but I couldn't wait for it to end.

Normally I enjoyed practice, and could care less when it ended, but now, I had someplace else I'd rather be.

I knew y/n probably thought I'd forgotten about her. I wanted to text her, but we'd had to give up our phones during practice so we weren't distracted. That wasn't normally the case, but we had a performance coming up, so we needed to be extra focused.

"How much longer are we going to practice?" I asked, directing the question at Hobi.

"Until I say we're done. Why, you usually enjoy practice."

"No reason" I mumbled. "Just curious." I hadn't brought up anything about y/n yet because I hadn't really had a chance. I didn't think this was the time or place to do it either.

Jimin gave me a questioning glance. "Seems to me like there's someplace else you'd rather be, Tae Tae."

"Nope, like I said, I was just curious. Can we get back to practicing now?"

J-hope and Jimin looked at each other, and I knew they didn't believe me. I was sure Jimin would bring it up later, he was like a brother to me, and we didn't keep things from each other. None of us kept things from the rest. We were all close, and supportive of each other...but Jimin always made sure I was okay.

We practiced until midnight. I decided not to bother texting y/n at that point, figuring she was probably asleep.

We got back to the dorm, and as soon as I got to my room, Jimin poked his head in. "Hey Tae, can I come in?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, sure." He dropped next to me on my bed, sighing.

"What's going on with you? You wanna talk about it?"

I inhaled, letting out a long sigh. "I do, I just don't know if I should."

"Is this about y/n? I can tell you like her Tae, so there's no sense trying to deny it."

I glanced at him, knowing I could trust him with anything. "I don't know what to do, Jimin. I do like her, in fact, it's more than that."

He sat there for a minute, chewing on his lip, looking thoughtful. "Tae, I know you don't wanna hear this, but maybe you shouldn't spend so much time with her. It probably isn't a good idea to get involved with her, since we have that no dating rule."

"It's too late, I'm already involved with her."