Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1

Start from the beginning

"No! No, no, no, don't call the police, I'll handle this myself, thanks. You know, can you just, uh, can you just lock it back up for me? Great. I uh, I don't have my—my book in front of me, do you—do you have the address so I can... Sure, okay. Go ahead. Right, thanks a lot." Sam said to the person on the other line. He grabbed a pen he saw lying on the ground and wrote something on the back of his hand. He abruptly ended the call and sighed.

"Who was that?" You asked, noticing his distress.

"Did you know dad had a huge lot at a storage place?"

"What?" Dean asked, glancing at his brother before going back to the road.

"Yeah, it's right outside of Buffalo."

"No way, how come he's never told us this? What's in it?" You asked.

"We are going to find out soon. Someone just broke into it." Sam said with a sigh.

"Well, at least I like New York." You said with a shrug, leaning back in your seat. You had a long time before getting to New York, much less Buffalo so you were going to try and take a quick nap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you knew it, you were getting out of the car, stretching your muscles. Your shirt rode up a bit, exposing your lower stomach to whoever was looking at you. Before you could put your arms back down, you felt a hand on your exposed skin and you opened your eyes to see Dean standing right in front of you.

"Hi, Dean." You said, confused as to why he was touching you. You and Dean couldn't keep your hands off each other and even though he loved PDA, this was something different. Maybe it was the look in his eyes or the gentleness of his touch.

"I love you." He whispered. You lowered your arms and smiled up at him, feeling his hand move further up your stomach.

"I love you too," you whispered back, leaning up and kissing him lightly.

"Come on, guys, we don't have much time," Sam said, walking down the street to the building where John's secret storage unit was. You and Dean ignored Sam, though and continued to stare into each other's eyes.

"Why are you touching my stomach?" You asked in a low voice, wondering if this had anything to do with Lisa and Ben.

"Your skin is so soft," That was the only explanation he gave before slinging an arm around you before trying to catch up to Sam. You bit your lip and shrugged, passing this off as Dean being Dean. He was only like this with you when you two were alone.

You, Sam, and Dean got into the elevator that would take you to the storage unit, waiting for the ride to stop.

"Man..." Dean trailed off with a shake of his head.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Just... dad. You know, him and his secrets. I mean, we spend all this time with the guy and it's like we barely know him."

"He liked to protect us, Dean. Apparently, whatever is in here, is something big and he didn't want us knowing about it." You said, grabbing his hand and holding it tight.

"Yeah, well, we're going to know about it now," Sam said, walking off the elevator when it stopped at the level the unit was on. You all got off the elevator and since Dean was the one who had the keys, he unlocked the padlock, opened the sliding door, taking out his flashlight. When you got the news of this storage unit, you didn't want to wait until morning to find out what was in here so it was still the middle of the night when you arrived.