Now, I know why we really can’t find them. They are really clever to build their laboratory under water.

We are divided into 3 teams, Jupiter together with Paris leading the first pack consist of five people, Juno for the second together with Josh who is assigned to help their team to open the other doors once they successfully hacked the first door open. And the last pack was leaded by Mercury.

The action is planned like this. Once Jupiter and Paris opened the first door, Juno and Josh, together with their pack will go and open the second door in the left wing while the later will taking up the left wing. Then after they successfully open the right and left wing, Mercury’s pack will start entering the scene. Once they secured the entrance and reached the main door, it will be the time where I will be following then inside.

---

The planned go smooth as what we planned. We are now inside the underwater main laboratory of Misery Aid Corporation. The place is breathtaking. It’s really amazing but the fact that this placed is used for unhuman acts makes this place is nothing but hell.

“Ten o’clock.” I was quick to turn to my left only to see a bunch of men with strong and big build approaching.

“They are robots.” I announced based on what I see using the other half of the advanced lenses. “Prepare yourselves! This will be a tough battle!” I announced as I started running towards their direction.
I was fast to get the baton on my side but the offense I made didn’t even hurt the opponent. The baton only ended up breaking into to two. “Sht!” I uttered as I saw how his lips formed a smirk. He was quick to throw a punch but I was quicker because I was able to dodge it.

As I keep on dodging his punches, I reached for the taser gun and plunged it on his neck as I push for the button. He immediately fell on the floor before I saw some smoke coming from his body.

I was able to knock one down but when I look around, more than thirty robots are sensed by my lense. “Sht, sht, sht!” I exclaimed as I saw them quickly dominating our team. We are humans while they are robots. This is a fcking miss match!!!

---

Juno’s POV

I spit my own blood bago pinunasan ang labi ko gamit ang likod ng kamay ko. Most of the team are on the floor, lying unconsciously because of the beating we receive from this motherfckers.

I expected that this won’t be easy since the guards are mere robots, made of metal but the unexpected thing here is that they are skilled. More skilled than the military force of any country in this world. I’m already losing hope. This is already a game over for us.

I continue to give kicks and punches but I know I’m just tiring myself because it didn’t affect the robot in front of me. It was like I was hitting a wall. He didn’t bother to move an inch. He is poker faced as looking at me.

I was about to throw another punch when he suddenly punched my face. Sht. Naramdaman ko ang pagbaling ng katawan ko dahil sa lakas ng suntok na ginawa nya. Tngna ang sakit.

I raised my middle finger and with all my might, I twisted his head. I heard a loud sound before he collapsed in the floor, unmoving.

As I look around, I saw Josh being kicked by one of the guys so I run as fast as I could to stop him from what he is doing but I ended up hitting the wall. Blood started rushing down to my face as my back ached because of the impact.

I tried to stand up and walk to try to protect Josh but someone kicked me from behind. I ended up kneeling on the floor as I saw my own blood drop on the floor. My vision become blurry but I saw another robot already at the verge of smashing my bones using his elbows. I guess this is really my end.

I closed my eyes and accepted my faith but a minute have passed but I didn’t felt the strong and painful feeling I was expecting. When I open my eyes, I saw the robot unmoving. He is halfway from hitting me but it looks like he lacks the energy to continue.

I looked around and saw the other robots unmoving. They are all in halt. I don’t know but I’m very thankful that they are not moving dahil hindi ko na maisip pa ang kahihinatnan namin kung patuloy silang gagalaw. Tangina, kahit na huminto sila, bugbog sarado na kaming lahat. Ang iba pa nga ay wala nang malay. Paniguradong makaligtas man kami sa mga robot na to, kay Macley ay hindi.

“Agent Juno!” isang baritong boses ang pumailanlang sa katahimikan. Nang ilibot ko ang aking paningin ay nakita ko si Macley na may isang malaking ngiting nakapaskil sa kanyang labi.

Tangna.

“What a fool of you to go here in my place without prior notice!” Humalakhak siya. “I could have invited you only if you asked my permission. Hindi na sana kayo nasaktan ng mga guwardya ko.” he said as if he was disappointed with us.

“Fck you.” I said.
I averted my eyes and saw Jeca clinging her arms on his. She is wearing an apologetic smile. Fcking bitch! She set us up!

“Macley Becquerel.” I heard Z’s voice as I saw him standing. He is wearing a smirk that I never saw before. It’s dangerous.

“Agent Evan Jero Falconer.” Halos masuka ako sa tono ng boses na ginamit niya. “I heard a lot about you! It’s a pleasure to meet you in person!” inilahad nya pa ang kanyang kamay na akala mo ay nakakakita ng isang business partner.

Z shrugged. “I guess, I’m quite famous e?” he asked boastfully, not minding Macley'd hand.

“Maybe yes, maybe no.” he smirked. Bago ibinababa ang kanyang kamay. Mabilis na nagbago ang ngising nasa mukha niya at napalitan itong muli ng inosenteng ngiti. He’s crazy! “Let me introduce you, this is Jeca, Jeca Becquerel, my wife and co-owner here.” He said.

Z was about to answer nang isang malakas na sipa ang natamo nya sa kanyang tuhod, at ulo. “The fck?!” he uttered, halata sa boses ang sakit na dulot ng sipang natamo nya.

“You should bow to the queen, idiot!”

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?!

---

A/N: Sorry, been super busy with school, work and life. Haha. How are you royalties? Hmm?

I need your reactions please!