FSBW XXXV (PART 1)

Zero’s POV

It’s the time to execute the plan. It’s only four in the morning but we are all awake, preparing for the battle we were about to face.

“Alpha team, check your invisible suits, X-ray lenses and even your invisible earpieces. We should make sure that everything is on its right condition. Got it?” I ordered to my men. They are eight who are all wearing the suits. They will be leading each pack which consist of five members each. All in all, we are one hundred persons, including me, Madison, U and D, and the men deployed in the surveillance team. Also, there are fifty persons reserve which serves as our reinforcement if we won’t be able to make it.

“Copy that!” mabilis tugon nila sa akin. Narinig ko mula sa earpiece na nakakabit sa akin ang pagcheck nila sa gamit ng bawat isa. Mabilis kong pinasadahan ng tingin ang bawat isa. They are all excited dahil bakas iyon sa kanilang mga mata. It has been months noong last assignment namin.

“This is Zero, Omega, over.” I uttered, getting all their attention. “Alpha team will be escorting M inside. They are assigned to scan the area with the advance lenses they are wearing which will help the surveillance team get a better view point of the site.” I explained.

“Exactly twenty minutes is given before the execution of the main plan –––Alpha Team, you will be allotted ten minutes only to roam around the site. Do you copy?” I said, facing all of them who are now in line with their team leader.

“Yes, sir!” sabay-sabay na sagot ng alpha team.

“After ten minutes, surveillance team should have cracked the remaining codes and got the control among the entrances and exits. Also, get a hand to the cameras if possible. D, you’ll be the one to help M. Italy, you are assigned to be the eye of Mercury, Venus and Earth. London, you will team up with Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Paris, team up with Uranus and Neptune. Do you copy?

“Yes, sir!” sabay sabay na sagot ng surveillance team.

“U, kasama ka sa pagpasok ng Alpha Team pero hindi katulad nila na maglilibot sa site, you will be staying beside M. Do you copy?” I asked looking straight at Juno’s eyes. I raised my eyebrow when he opened his mouth to protest with his assignment. “Do you copy?” pag-uulit ko.

“Yes sir!” parang pilit na tugon niya sa akin. Well, kahit naman na umangal siya, he can’t do anything para mabago pa ang desisyon ko. It’s not the time to be immature.

“Their technology there is much more advanced than what we have here so we should be extra careful and be in full alert all the time.” Usal ng nag-iisang babae na nasa tabi ko, si Madison. “Base sa observation ko sa ilang beses kong pagpunta doon, their underground laboratory is well protected. Hindi magiging madali ang mission na ito kung kaya’t teamwork is a must. Kapag may napansin na kaka-iba, let the other know. Got it?” pahayag niya gamit ang isang seryoso at ma-awtoridad na pananalita.

“Yes, Ma’am!” mabilis, malakas at sabay sabay na tugon ng lahat, mula sa alpha team, surveillance team, at sa pack.

A wide grin was flashed on her face before looking at my side. “You, got it?” she asked me, eyebrow raised. I raised my eyebrow and just look at her using a bored stare.

U suddenly clapped his hand and shouted, “Move, move, move!” and everyone become suddenly busy preparing.

----

We just arrive in the site. I, acting as Madison’s body guard again, parked the car in front of the building and turn off the engine. “We are here.” Anunsyo ko hindi lang kay Madison kundi pati na sa iba pa naming kasamahan through my mouth piece.

Before hopping out of the car, I wore the specialized black sunglasses completing my body-guard attire. The tinted sunglasses will be giving me access to view Team Alpha’s different point of views later when I turned it on.

I opened the door beside me and jump out of the car to open Madi’s. “I will stay on the same place from the last time.” I notified her.

“The Alpha team is already waiting for us in the main entrance.” Anunsyo ni Juno sa earpiece na suot ko.

“Good luck.” She uttered bago naunang maglakad sa akin samantalang nakabuntot lamang ako sa kanya.

When Madison reached the main receiving area, the lady robot there did the same process of welcoming her. She typed on her computer before giving Madison a piece of paper. I opened up my sunglasses to have some access to view what’s the purpose of the paper.

After having an access to Madison’s point of view, I saw that above the paper, there is a black credit-card like thing there. It contains MAC’s logo with the silver print of their name. Madison look at paper, didn’t bother to read the whole content and just sign above her name in the bottom as what the lady robot instructed.

“Did you take a screen cap of that paper?” I asked Juno and he just said yes.

“It just like the usual contract about buying something.” Pag-assure sa akin ni Josh.

“And the card?” I asked.

“I have no idea.”

“Okay.” I said, almost whispering.

After signing the paper, the lady robot in the receiving area told Madison to ride the elevator that opened right after she told M to do so.

Madison then turn to the direction of the elevator. “Thank you.” She uttered with a smile plastered on her face before walking.

“Get ready.” Bulong ko, alerting everyone from the Alpha team hanggang sa surveillance team.

“They are in.” Rinig ko sa aking earpiece ang boses ni Juno. He’s feeding me info about our team’s movement. I saw the current situation in the elevator. Since malaki naman ang elevator ay nagawang magkasaya ng Alpha sa loob nito.

The elevator door closed at naiwan ako sa doon na nakatayo kasama ng lady robot na tila napako na sa kanyang kinatatayuan dahil ni pagkurap ay hindi niya ginagawa.

I focused my attention on the point of views gathered from the Alpha team who are now in the elevator.
“Good morning, Ma’am.” Narinig ko mula sa earpiece ko ang ginawang pagbati ng isa pang lady robot na laman ng elevator.

“Good morning too.” Madison replied and face the elevator girl. “May I know what’s the purpose of this card?”

“Please put the card you are holding in front of that part of the elevator.” Sabi nito kay Madison at ipinakita kung ano ang tamang gawin sa card at sa umiilaw na square sa parteng iyon ng elevator. Ang una nyang ginawa ay itinapat niya ang parte ng card kung saan naroroon ang MAC logo bago ibinaliktad ito at itinapat muli. “It’s all for our stricter security system.” Pagpapaliwanag niya kay Madison matapos ipakita kung ano at paano gamitin ang card.

Nagulat at biglang naging alerto ang lahat ng biglang mamatay ang ilaw sa elevator at may tila isang scanning laser light ang biglang lumitaw after Madison followed the process instructed by the lady robot. Dahan dahan, mula sa itaas ay pababa ito ng pababa.

“Shit!” I hissed. This is unexpected!

---

A/N: Been busy with my work. Lol. The later part of this chapter will be posted maybe this coming weekend. I will have more time to write since there will be another holiday this coming Friday. :)

Hi to my bessylabs! @slntrdrx

Comments?