(Seth's POV~)

I didn't really know what to do when Darren was this upset. I want to help but I don't know how. I glanced over to a depressed looking Darren and that's when an idea hits me. I moved closer to him causing him to jump as my hand touched his.

"Seth? What are you-" He asked before my lips reached his. At first he didn't kiss back but once he registered what was happening he did, with just as much passion. I moved my hand up his arm to cup his cheeks as I deepened the kiss which seemed to make him happy because before I knew it I was on my back and he was on top of me, practically sucking faces.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he hugged my body while kissing me passionately. I felt myself smile knowing he loved me as much as I loved him.

Wait...love? Did I just say I love him?

Breaking me out of my thoughts I felt Darren's groin rubbing my own at a slow and steady tempo before I suddenly stopped him to stare up at his lust filled eyes and nodded.

"Are you sure?" He asked making sure I meant it.

"Yes." I said softly with blush forming on my cheeks before he got off me to pick me up and carry me to my room where he laid me down on my back and slowly climbed on top of me never breaking eye contact.

"I want to ask one more time, are you sure?" He asked sincerely.

"I've never been more sure. I-I..." I said trying to get the words out of my mouth.

"Seth?"

"I love you." I said causing him to stare at me in shock before he quickly leaned down to take my lips between his, lovingly. It was a slow gentle one that lasted for what felt like forever before he held my face to rest his head against mine before whispering back, "I love you, too. So much."

I smiled up at him as he looked down at me with the same loving expression and at that moment I felt content. I felt home and I felt loved more then I have ever been.

Darren dipped his head down putting his weight on his one arm to press his lips against mine in a gentle motion at first before he deepened it. His tongue pushed through my lips colliding with my own as his hand made it's way down my chest to brush over my nipple making me to shiver. He wrapped his arm around my waist to pull me up and into his lap never daring to lose lip contact.

He began moving both his hands up my chest to tease the sensitive buds making me moan against his lips. I felt him smile at that before kissing me a bit more roughly. I slowly moved my own hands down to the hem of his shirt to remove it breaking apart our lip contact for a split second before going back to each other once the shirt was off.

I felt his hands move down my chest to reach the top of my sweatpants tugging them gently as if asking permission which I gave as I helped pull them down clumsily. Once those were off he stopped to stare at me again. His lips seemed to mumble sweet nothings as he started to rub my erection through my boxers creating more moans to erupt from my throat. He leaned back in to kiss me again as I tangled my hands in his messy curls giving them a light tug edging him on. He gave a lusty moan and moved his hand into my boxers to pull out my erection.

I blushed when his hands touched my sensitive bare skin but made no move to stop him in fact I moved my own hands down to his jeans zipper to unzip them giving them a light tug to let him know I wanted them off. His hand left my erection so he could help me take his jeans off. He pushed me back forcing our lips apart to remove my boxers and threw them across the room. I sat back up to reach his erection through his boxers as he did the same dipping his head down to kiss my neck. I let a little moan out in the pleasure he was giving me and began stroking him through his boxers before I dipped my hand in to grip his gigantic erection. Jesus he was huge.

We continued rubbing each other's members for who knows how long before we were both completely naked and sweating from all the pleasure we were giving each other. His hand continued to stroke my member before I suddenly felt myself starting to reach my limit.

"I'm gonna..." And with that I came into his hand moaning loudly. He smiled down at me, pushing us both down so we were laying against each other when suddenly he sat back up. He reached down and grabbed my thighs spreading them apart. I began to blush like mad as he's stared down at the bare skin. I felt very exposed despite being naked before this but it was different when your entrance was out in the open for your boyfriend to see. Damn do I like the sound of that word, boyfriend.

Breaking me out of that thought I felt something press against my entrance causing me whimper and squirm at the sudden invasion. I looked down to see him pressing his finger in me.

"I know it hurts but try to relax." He said to me gently. I did as he said and felt myself loosening up to the finger so he could add the second and by the third I was ready.

He moved himself between my legs and positioned his erection at my entrance. He leaned down to kiss me before suddenly I felt him pushing into me.

"Oww..." I whimper and get teary at the pain.

"Do you want to stop?" Darren asked worried but I shook my head throwing my hands around his neck.

"No I want this. I want you. Just give me a minute to adjust you're umm... bigger than your fingers." I panted making him smile and brush my hair out of my face to stare down at me for the billionth time today.

"Take all the time you need." He spoke softly.

I slowly started to relax as I adjusted to him and once I didn't hurt as much, Darren pulled himself out only to plunge back in. My back arched up as he pounded into making me go crazy. I gripped the sheets above my head as he continued the same gentle pattern. Only to throw my head back a he started speeding up his thrusts and pushing deeper, touching that spot that made me see stars and throw me into a moaning frenzy.

"There... mm good!" I practically cried out in ecstasy.

"What, here?" He pushed that spot teasingly earning lustful whimpers from me.

"Darren!" I moaned in pleasure. "More please-ah!"

He suddenly roughened his thrusts making sure to poke the same spot each time he trusted back in. I had little drops of tears seeping out of my eyes at the amount of pleasure he was giving me. I could barely utter a word as cried out in pleasure. All I could feel at this point was my groin tightening as I was on the verge of cumming.

I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist pushing him deeper into me which must have triggered something in both of us because next thing I know I'm cumming on my stomach and hot liquid floods my insides. I blushed once I came down from my high and felt the liquid drip out of my entrance once he pulled out.

Once Darren came down from his own high he leaned down to kiss me softly, whispering breathlessly, "I love you, Seth."

"I love you, too." I smiled.

He rolled himself off me to go grab stuff to wipe us off before coming to lay down. With both of us tired he pulled up the covers I had folded neatly at the end of the bed on top of us and pulled me into his embrace so I was cuddled against his warm, muscular chest. Just like that we fell asleep in each others arms.

SOOO? HOW'D I DO? Haha first sex scene already but I can't help myself I'm eager to get them in a bed together. Sorry for all these late updates I was having some drama so I was distracted but it's all good now. Please vote if you liked it! Also leave a comment because you're awesome xD Any questions or suggestions are welcomed! Love ya!!!