Chapter 3: Living Bliss

The Born Rider:Chapter 3 Living Bliss

             All rights belong to original owners I own nothing but my own characters and my settings

_______________________________________________________________________

“That went well” I thought as I fell onto my new queen sized in my new room located in the basement where I had my own bathroom and walk in closet.

It had been fourteen hours since I was reunited with my new stepsister. So it was 10:30pm Macy and I used to go to highschool together ironically I used to be the queen bee and Macy the nerd I guess things really do change.

I guess now would be good time to tell you how the meeting with Macy went but even if I told you so I’ll skip it and tell you Macy hates me. I mean literally hates me with a capital H. Don’t believe me when dad insisted Macy to take me with her to one of the coolest clubs she said “Why would I want to take that suicidal freak with me!” Mind you it hadn’t been said to my face but heard it I think the neighbours did to. After some screams about how her social life and image would be destroyed and after making my dad raise her allowance she gave in but not after screaming and laying down some rules for me like

“First no talking to her or any of her friends”

“Second you are supposed to ride your dirt bike, motorcycle or whatever it is to and back from the club.” Macy said looking like she was the boss.

“And the last and most important rule is never ever tell anyone your last name just use your middle name as your last got it good”. Macy told me turning not giving me a choice in the matter. Like I was going to listen to her I thought to myself as I moved over to the little mirror on the wall with my makeup bag in hand. I had gone with one of my favorite looks the one from Lady Gaga’s song poker face you know the one where it has different shades of gray.

My outfit for tonight consisted of a pair of small brown high heeled ankle boots, a pair of skinny black leather jeans, a dark blue tank top that went to my waist and my leather jacket I had worn earlier that day. As for my hair it was up in my favorite style a long ponytail that had a bump and my bangs also bumped up too. When it was time to go Macy looked me up and down as I did the same to her. Macy was dressed in a red dress that was way too short and little pink pumps her blond hair in a loose waves that looked slutey. Her makeup however consisted of red lipstick and blue eyeshadow that brought out her blue eyes. When Macy was finished she said “Really” and turned her back and walked away entering the garage. Guess which car was hers that’s right the one that said Queen bee figures. I waited until Macy climbed into her sleek car before I entered the Garage the keys to my bike in hand. The garage door had opened before I had even got onto my bike which started with the ease it usually did not even my mother could call this bike hers it was passed to me not her she even complained when my grandpa gave me the bike saying “Dad” to my grandpa.

“Allison can get her own bike she doesn’t need yours but if you want to give it away I would be more than glad to take it” She told him a glint in her eyes.

But my grandpa being the old man he was said “Emma you have a bike besides Allison likes the bike. Smiling I hit my bikes engine starting it so it followed Macy’s car out of the garage ready for a night of excitement.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXX

Sorry for the wait and the short new chapter but my muse ran away and left me nothing.

I swear I will not discontinue this story I would rather die first.

I promise more excitement is on the horizon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxTwistedMidnightxxxxxxxxx