Chapter 14: Greeting Revelations

And that's when I got the worst text ever.

Carter was still trying to regain his breath when my phone vibrated in my pocket. The message was from my father.

"Allison, Sasha had a nasty fall down the stairs this afternoon we've been at Angus Memorial Hospital for over 6 hours I tried texting you and then the police have been asking questions about you they say you killed some people, what are they talking about? Alli I really need to talk to you Come quick.

Dad.

"Who's that?" Carter asked as he looked over my shoulder at the text I had just read.

"My dad," I turned to face Carter. "His wife fell down the stairs she's in the hospital."

"And what, you plan on going to them." He asked his voice ruff.

"I have to."Was all I said looking off into the distance.

"And what if it's a trap you know now that Blackhearts minions will be looking for you like a hog does a water hole on a hot summer morning."

"Im going and you can't stop me Carter." I turned only to be shocked at the figures behind me.s

"Maybe he can't but We can."

Knowing My face was showing shock I controlled it crossing my arms.

"Hello Granddad, Mother."

"Allison your keeping well, these days, and Carter long time no see." Granddad moved to sit down on an old rusted chair.

"Mother what are you doing here." I asked calmly.

"Your granddad told me that you called asking about some things,.and then while I was flipping through channels on the tv and heard of a chick on fire who drove a motorcycle, and I'm not stupid." My mother mirrored my figure standing just as strong as I.

"So what you want me to just site here and wait for Blackhearts goons to come and get me or are you going to let me go and stop trying to control me." My anger finally rose to the top.

"I can't let you go, I can't let you go to let that monster rise to the top, even if I have to keep you here with force."

"Are you saying that because you care or because you want to ruin my life some more, huh."

"Enough." My grandfather interrupted standing up.

I looked around for Carter but he had seemed to disappear.

"Allison you are staying here and that is finale." He spoke harshly.

"You can't control me no one can, I may not have a soul but I'm no one's bitch, I'm going to my dad and that's finale." I busted out the rider also wanting to be released.

"There are things Allison, things your father hasn't told you, he'll probably just give you over to Blackheart." My mother complained, like she always did with my father.

I shook my head. "He's my father he isn't that low, besides he's better then you, you never told me who I was."

"Your father on the contrary on what you like to think about him would do anything for money and Power he always has and always will." She sounded more bitter than usual.

"If that was the case then you wouldn't of married him, would you have?" I questioned as I moved to lean against the wall.

"I didn't know what he was capable of until it was to late and I'll be damned all over again if that man helps Blackheart." She hissed clenching her fists.

I shook my head. "Thats all you care about isn't it? Stopping Blackheart you know you didn't even mention me, I bet you don't even care." I strode up to her.

"I obvious care or I wouldn't of given the rider from me back to Mistopholes when you were little, as, much as you hate me Allison I've given up so many things for you. For you to live a normal life I've had to be a person I hate." She yelled at me while my grandfather just watched sitting quietly in the background.

"You married Mark mom. Long before I was born." I shouted back really pissed off.

"The only reason I married your father was because I was Pregnant with you." That one stung.

I looked at my mom shocked and hurt. I was the reason she married dad.

Still looking at her I let out a hurt breath shaking my head I walked past her, but when I got past her I ran as fast as my legs would take me and of course outside those doors Grace awaited ready for me to shift.