Chapter 11: Candle Intruders

Caution Some Swears.

"You and Marcy are related?" That question had been thrown at me all day in different directions from the popular crowd to the less popular the group I had fit into or rather had been placed into.

All day I had replied with the same remark. "No her slut of a mom stole my dad away from my mom now that whore Marcy is living my old live, so now we're step sisters."

Ok I really didn't say that but I wish I would have looking back on it now after what Marcy did to me but that's for a later time to tell.

What I really said was " Yes Marcy and I are Step Sisters." Sounds better right?

" So..." Macy asked me as we walked into the girl's washroom.

"So?" I asked back as I leaned against the wall only to flinch as my wounded shoulder hit wood. Which got me an eyebrow raise from Marnie.

"What happened to your shoulder?" She asked me confused.

" I don't remember." That answer bother Confused Marnie and myself.

" Well let's see maybe I can help." She moved over to the door locking it so no one could get in then moved over to me helping me take off my leather jacket, which made me flinch again as I felt the jacket stick to the wound.

"Oh my goddess, Allison what have you been doing?" Marnie asked like she was horrified by what she say.

My curiosity getting the better of me I turned so my back faced the mirror and I turned my head to the side seeing the wound do that deserved 'Oh My Goddess'

And oh my goddess was right.

The wound on my shoulder was deep and long going across my shoulder blade to almost the beginning of my bra line, which thankfully the wound had been stitched, even though I don't remember that happening.

"Wow." I remarked.

"Wow? That's all you have to say? What have you been doing? Knife Fighting or did you get mugged?" Marnie pummeled me with all those questions.

"First of all wow is all I have say, it's not that bad." I lied. Marnie made a face opening her mouth to tell me probably was insane the mark looked like I had gotten stabbed in defense.

"Second you wouldn't believe me, third." I listed with my fingers as I continued to look at the wound.

"Third and finally I don't remember how I got it happy?".

"Happy? Allison you should go to the doctor, that stitch work is crappy or you should call the police ya the police so they can catch however did that." Marie told me worried.

"Open this door already." An angry voice yelled through the locked door.

"Just a minute, Listen Marnie Don't tell anyone ok, I need to find out how this happen first ok? Please!" I pleaded.

Marnie looked at me and after looking at me for a while then turned agreeing to me she would keep it a secret.

"Hey Marnie?" I called before she unlocked the door.

"Ya?" She asked wearily.

"Does this place have a library?" I smiled getting a laugh from Marnie she nodded and motioned for me to follow.

When she opened the door lots of students flung through the door giving Marnie and I curses.

The library was close to the entrance of the school this morning I apparently had passed on my way to school. How do you miss a library?

The library was mostly abandoned and dark the newest book was from 2000 and since this school was mostly religious that meant that most of the books were religious. The librarian was an ancient old lady who gave me a wide eyed expression either shocked by my appearance like everyone else or even shocked someone even came into the library at all.

"The Underworld and Demonic Bounty Hunters." I asked the lady.

"The classified section you'll need a access card." She sighed annoyed.

"How do I get one?"

"You don't but since you're the only one who's ever asked to see those books Ill make an exception." The ancient lady knelt her knees cracking as she took a blue card with restricted access up and handed it to me.

"The back." She pointed whispering something else as I left.

The restricted access room was filled with cobwebs and burnt out lights illuminating the room.

After an hour of reading about Demonic Exersisoms, Virgin Killing rituals, and Sacrifices and many piles of books later I finally found a few good experts.

"The host can gain control of the possessing spirit through concentration." I read out loud.

I moved my arm so I was just nearly touching an old candle that was placed in the middle of the table others also occupied the room but the one on the table was the closest to me anyways.

"I command you possessing spirit." I closed my eyes in concentration. " Give me Control of my body." Slowly I opened my eyes seeing a candelabra that was a candelabra. No flame flickered or anything just an old candle. I closed the book a little to roughly shoving it away from my sight, moving my hand to rub my eyes just giving up light caught my eye from behind me making me turn around witnessing the flames of 20 candles around me lite up flames pointing in my direction almost drawn to me.

"I'll be." I laughed a little to loudly only to stop when A horse laugh came out of my mouth making me weasel.

"I knew it was you." A female voice behind me made me jump.