Chapter 17: Goodbye Allison

"You don't know how long I've been looking for you." Blackheart laughed kneeling In front of me.

The Blackheart my mother used to tell me about was in his human form a man in his mid twenties, but this demon was a teenager about my age or older.

When he noticed me staring he lifted my head to look into my eyes forcibly.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you not to stare." I could tell he was being sarcastic to me.

"My parents were to busy to ever tell me anything useful about life." I replied plainly.

"Oh right the parents who never loved you, you see dear Allison I know everything about you." Blackheart stood walking over to a pillars in the old building.

"You were born on January 29 , to parents Mark Dregman and Blaze Dregman, grandparents Roxanne and Johnny Blaze from the time you were six your parents never paid much attention to you, and for that you grew up to be a ruthless stuck up bitch."

"So what you know about my life it just proves your a stalker." I retorted meanly.

Blackheart smiled at me and continued " You see dear Alli I know something about why you are really on this earth and what you were made for, Your here to be my sacrifice so I can be the demon I was, speaking of." With that Blackheart motioned for the two guys holding my to carry me over to a table that lay on the steps to the higher up part of the building I recognized to be a church.

After forcing me onto the table the two guys put restrains on my hands and ankles making me immobile.

After that was finished I tried as hard as I could to change or get out of these bindings, but my attempts went to no avail.

"Before I kill you Allison I just wanted to say thanks for staying a virgin, I couldn't of done this if you weren't." Blackheart stood over me a long dagger in his hand which looked as red as blood with sprawling down the side of the knife, before anything else was said I felt the sharp pain of the knife sliding into my chest right into my heart. I could feel my life fade away as I felt the rest of my chest getting warm with as I guessed my blood, before I faded I heard a voice call my name.

-'-''-'-'-'-'-;

I was confused about my whereabouts just before I felt my self slipping away and next I'm standing in the middle of the church. But somehow I knew it wasn't me standing here because I saw my mother kneeling on the ground my body in her lap and my grandfather standing behind her. The other figure I saw was Mistopholes standing across from my grandfather but his gaze was locked on me.

"You weren't supposed to die." He growled in a demonic voice.

My grandfather after hearing the demon of he'll himself looked in my direction, he looked right at me then his gaze moved looking for something else.

"What did you do?" My mother looked To the demon her eyes stinging with tears, clearly she couldn't see me.

"I did nothing, she wasn't supposed to die."

"Bring her back, I know you can." She demanded.

"You know the price, are you willing to sacrifice your self for a child you never wanted?" He asked lifting his eyebrow.

My mother looked down at me but didn't say anything just shaking her head to say no.

"You want revenge then take it out on me, the only that I know is God will forgive me for my sacrifice." My grandfather looked down at my body the entire time.

I watched Mistopholes smiling at me and he moved the cane he had in his hand down violently down on the ground making me feel a rush. When that was over I felt myself struggle for breath and violently breathing as if I hadn't breathed in ages.

I rolled over on my stomach to see my mother besides my grandfather.

"I'll be calling on you Allison." Mistopholes stood besides me and with a puff of black smoke disappeared leaving me with the joy of knowing he would be calling for my help someday.