" you aggy bro" I laughed.

"You love my aggy ass doe."

"So tell me Daquan, did you put it down on nova or what." Hali said.

"Haliiiiii...what the fuck." I shook my head as I glared at her as she started to giggle.

"Mm y'all noisy noisy"

"Exactly, but I'll be right back need to go to the bathroom" I got up from the table heading to the bathroom.

I started to wash my hand looking down at the sink. as I felt somebody breathing on me I looked back up and no one was there. I know I felt someone I know it....

Asia

"Alr

"Alr.. come on now Kevin get the fuck out my house now, you gave me dick that's all I wanted bye!"

He smacked his lips grabbing his clothes off the floor, 5 seconds later I heard my front door slam.

"Simple ass nigga" I laughed getting out of my bed, starting to get on Facebook scrolling down my timeline as I spotted that fat bitch with my man, when my phone started to ring.

"Hello"

"Aye Asia, I seen her fatass in the mall today had a chance to get her in the bathroom but it was too risky."

"Really carlos, it was yo only chance and you blew the shit I need this to work that's why I found you."

" don't don't cuss at me lil girl I want this as bad as you do, waiting for a right time to get them both."

" ion think you understand In order for this to work that fat bitch has to be gone, being with Daquan is making her feel happy and him too! And no that's my man my first plan ain't work well this has too." I slurred at him through the phone.

" I got it"

" and another thing Leon, ion think I want you to kidnap her pregnant ass sister that's just too much."

"But- I cut him off sighing.

"but, fucking nothing this is about nova...we both are gonna get what we want in the end. Have a nice day." I hung up the phone as I leaned my head back frustrated.

If this shit don't work I'll kill both of they asses. Simple as that!

Nova

8:15 A.M 💙

I was in the kitchen making breakfast for Daquan. I started to turn the bacon over licking my lips cause I was starved.

"Good morning babygirl." I felt him wrap his arms around my waist as I smiled.

"Good morning to you my baby"

I know I said this before but he makes me feel special yo. Trusting him was so hard for me. Im still learning to love myself and he's helping me with that.

"Gah damn you can bust down in the kitchen women." I got interrupted out of my thoughts by Quan as I looked at him stuffing the food inside of his mouth.

"Slow down..."

"Can't if I'm already done." he told me getting up.

"Your hell." I laughed taking a sip of my orange juice.

............

"I love you girl you know that" he said to me walking around the pier as I starred at the water.

" I know Quan, I know." As I smiled.

" was a hard as time getting you to be my girl, cause ion chase they chase me but you nahhhhhh."

"Boy..." I couldn't do anything but smiled but all night we've been here I felt like someone was watching us could it be no? Tell Daquan nah?

"Lets get out of her Quan it's getting late"

Why? My problems i have to deal with this shit now... might do something dumb but? He has to stop and I gotta be the one to do the shit...

Author

- leave a comment and vote
- adding a THANKSGIVING CHAPTER FOR 17 AND A LITTLE SHOCKER AT THE END!