EIGHTEEN

Nova

" mom.. what are you doing here." I whispered crossing my arms walking outside the door, closing it back softly looking at her.

I thought when I see her again I would slap her or i don't know, but it's like I wanted to hate her for what she done but I couldn't because she was my mom...

" someone told me you would be here my luv, I wanted to tell both you and your sister at the same time but she's not here." I looked away then back at her sighing.

"What...What.. don't do this mom."

"No it's not- I'm dying nova just come and take a walk with me for a minute."

No I can't, why? Just let me tell my boyfriend."

" No he'll be fine nova." She pulled my arm as I looked back inside of the house walking out closing the door behind me feeling my eyes start to water.

We were walking up and down the side walk and I started to look down as she stopped walking.

"Mom you hurt both me and Normoni And it's like you didn't even care, what that man did to us."

"I know I know. That's why I wanted to make it up to y'all. But we have to get you back now nova before-"

That's when she was cut off by a shining light on us I turned my head around, seeing someone step out of the truck with all black on.

All of a sudden I felt my whole body fall to the ground. This unknown person was beating me trying my hardest to fight back I couldn't, I felt everything fade away hearing my mother start to yell...

"Nooo! I don't want to do this anymore stop ittt."

That's when I felt my body turn weak, that's when it all turned black.

Daquan

"Aye nova nova, she got her scarf y'all always damn chatting." I yelled getting up as I paused the game.

I walked down the stairs, looking around downstairs not seeing nova anywhere.

turning my head I noticed a piece of paper sticking out from underneath the door as I started to read it becoming confused.

Quan,
               I can't do this anymore being with someone like you, and you being with someone like me is not right. You deserve someone better than me, much more skinner and prettier. I'm gone now and don't go looking for me because, your the only on that knows I'm gone. Bye Daquan.
                                                                 Nova💗

This doesn't make any sense, something is really up." Dropping the piece of paper on the ground as I grab my phone dialing her cell, hearing a sound coming from the couch it was her phone starting to get angry.

I grabbed my car keys as I headed outside to the car speeding off.

————————

Nova

Splashhhh!!

I felt water splash against my face making me squirm and panic opening my eyes slowly starting to look around.

I tired to scream but couldn't let it out,  my mouth was ducktaped shut.

"Long time no see fat bitch."

I was shocked cause I'll remember that devil sounding voice till the day I die.

I looked up slowly and it was him dressed in all black. I fucking hate him should've killed him when I had the chance to all the stalking he did why didn't I tell Daquan why?

I felt somebody move a little behind him and it was my mom standing there in a corner looked like she had been crying.

But she set me up, she did this shit to me she let him do this again she she-  that's when I got cut off from my  thoughts feeling him  rip off my ductape.

"You moth..er..fuc..king bi..tch." I was struggling trying to get my words out because it was kinda hard to move my face and my jaw.

"Aww.. hush you lardass can't even talk." He responded.

I spit in his face, he wiped it off so quickly as I felt a slap come across my face I squirmed once again.

He walked out of the room mumbling shit under his breath as my tears started falling down my face.

I looked up seeing my mom rush over to me, moving away from her as she wiped my face slowly and softly.

"How could you, where am I? What day is it?

" it's Saturday." She whispered.

"I can't say why he has you hostage cause I don't know.. but I had to do it. I didn't care as much at first but once I saw you I didn't wanna do it anymore nova. But everything I said about me dying is true.." she continued to whisper.

"He is going to kill me..he's being Sending me messages now that's he's got a hold of me I don't know what he's Capable of now."

" he told me he wouldn't."

"I-.. my family.. th here going to find m..e my real fam..ily." I started to let the tears fall down my face once again looking at her then back down.

What am I going to do? I didn't even get to say goodbye to them. And that's the sad part about everything.. didn't even get to say goodbye or tell them I love you..