Enter Penetration Nation

Meanwhile! Inside an abandoned warehouse!

The warehouse was covered in scrap metal and destroyed cars. The ground was covered in burnt marks. The place had poorly buried dead people on the outside. They also had pile of burning tires near the front.

"PENETRATIONREVOLUTION! YEAH!" Jose shouts.

Jose began to play crappy metal on his cheap guitar and oversized amp that barely fits the warehouse they live in.

Jose is a Mexican thirty-two year old man that has the long metal hair and a beard that's not really pleasing to look at. He's also a little insane; he has the brains to pick up a guitar and play decently, but he also tends to kills people with it as well.

"Dude! Shut the Fuck up!" Mark yells

"Fuck you!"

"Dude! Trying to focus here..." Mark explains as he looks for a drill.

Mark is a short dude with long hair. He's an all-around metal guy. He works really well with cars and other vehicles. He has also stolen a number of vehicles with his gang. All of them, being disassembled or blown up.

"Focus? On what? That metal pole?" Jose said sarcastically.

"He's probably working on that cyborg crap again. I don't see why; no dick, kinda disappointing if you ask Me." someone answers from the back of the room.

"Eric! Fuck off" scoffed Mark.

Eric is a guy who tends to point out too much on things. He has a shaved head with glasses and is the second tallest of the group who smiles about everything. He has stolen a number of weapons from several gun stores and military stations.

"I'm just saying, dude. Think about it. You replace every limb in your body with something robotic... What about your--"

"Bro!" Mark snapped in disgust.

"He's got a point though..." Jose responded.

"Look guys, leave the warehouse for today. We can fuck around with people later." Mark says as he finishes up an arm.

"Bah! Whatever! Let's go Jose." Eric said.

"Whatever!"

Jose breaks his guitar and proceeds to follow Eric.

"Finally some quiet..." Mark said under his breath.

"Hey, uh, Hokey Pokey Killer?" Mark called with a nervous tone.

Hokey Pokey Killer appeared from his desk and proceeds to walk up to Mark.

The Hokey Pokey Killer is the leader of the four. While you really can make out his face, he has face paint that looks pale with blue shadow around his eyes. He has tears drawn on his face, with red smeared around his mouth. He is obviously bald but he wears a bright green wig on his head and wears a yellow zoot suit and white gloves. He is the tallest of the four.

"You're not going to fuck around with my machinery, are you?" Mark stuttered.

He smiled and then left the warehouse.

"Geez, I live with these people. Whatever, time to cut my arm off." Mark sighs as he grabs a machete.

"Here goes..."

SHINK!

"GYAAAAH!"