Chapter XVI. I'll Never Walk Away

CAUTION: sexual content is in this chapter ;P

HAILIE'S POV

It was 6:03AM when I woke up. The bus was still moving- we wouldn't arrive in Cincinatti for about 2 hours. I'd had a strange dream... I was living in a ginormous mansion, and it had a pool, and my favorite thing to do was to jump off the 15 story roof into the pool, and then ride my unicorn through an orchard of apple trees.

Yeah. Strange. I also had purple and green hair... and it looked amazing!

I got off of the couch, and went up to Kyle's little driver compartment.

"Hey, do you mind stopping at the nearest Sally's Beauty Supply?" I asked.

"Sure, no problem, girl," he smiled.

"Thanks!" I made my way back to the couch, and waited. It was a bit past 7AM when we stopped.

"Here you go," Kyle told me.

"I'll be right back," I bounded silently off the bus, and entered the store. I navigated the hair dye aisle, and grabbed some hair bleach, some Manic Panic Ultra Violet and Electric Lizard dyes, and a pair of texturizing scissors.

I paid the cashier woman, and got back on the bus. Everyone was still passed out, so I quickly changed into a little black dress- the one I usually wore when I two toned my hair. 

I went into the bathroom, and began trimming my hair with the texturizers. I separated my hair into each of their layers- longer at the ends, and shorter up top- and trimmed the ends, keeping them nice and thinand not split endy. Once I was done, I threw my cut hair in the trash and got the bleach ready and applied it- which took a good 20 minutes.

When it was all applied, I had to wait the requisite 45 minutes. Ugh. Halfway through, I began thinking of something I could do to show Andy my forgiveness... and it popped in my head. One of my favorite songs from Sleeping With Sirens would be perfect... I pulled out my phone and made a quick call.

"Hey, Kellin... I wanna ask you something..."

"When the hell did you do your hair?" Ashley questioned as he lumbered into the living room, being the first of the guys to wake up... an hour after we parked at the Cincinatti venue. It was almost ten, and everyone was still passed out.

Lazy asses. I was lounging on the couch, watching Devil Wears Prada, with Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway. 

"This morning. I just finished not too long ago," I smirked, stroking my now dry and now-purple and green hair. I'd dyed the body a vibrant purple, and then I dyed my bangs a neon green. It looked great!

"It looks sick," he smiled, plopping on the loveseat. 

"What time is your show today?" I asked.

"I think 3:00PM... why?" 3:00... so, right before Sleeping With Sirens, who would start at 5:00PM...

"Just wondering," I shrugged, smiling. I couldn't believe how good I felt... I was feeling almost like myself again... the only thing was there was some kind of... internal barrier, blocking the rest of me to flood back in... I still wasn't myself yet, I was still... unwhole. Missing a part of me...

There was also this... undercurrent of power, of... strength, and it made me feel like a real Vampire- it made me feel like I could do anything I want... I felt aboslute power flowing through my body, and it hadn't been there before. Spawned by my recent pain... or the anger, maybe? It was probably a Vampire thing... who knows. I wasn't going to bug the guys about it... what if it was a bad thing... made me a freak in their eyes? Oh well... I would keep quiet, unless something happened.