Chapter IX. You Kissed The Lips Of Evil

Alrightie guys, chapter ten, on the way!! feedback please!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

"Hold on! I have to straighten my fucking hair!" Ashley whined from the bathroom.

"Seriously? Ashley, we're going to a beach!" Andy said.

"That doesn't mean I can't look fucking perfect, DAMMIT!" Ashley hollered back. I rolled my eyes in Andy's room, and pulled a pair of dark gray short shorts over my bikini bottoms I'd gotten from Victoria's Secret. I decided to leave the top alone. 

I walked out of the room in my bikini top, bottoms, and the shorts... oh, and my black flip flops. 

"Everyone ready?" I asked, waiting by the door with Andy. Jake and Jinxx joined us, as well as CC, and Ashley reluctantly came.

We ran to the beach- I loved running now! It was so fun and so exhilerating!!

We arrived at the beach around 9:30- it was dark outside... only the faintest orange on the horizon.

Jayy was right- we knew where everyone was- how could we miss it?? They had a gigantor cover set up- like, it was HUGE... bigger than two tour buses put together. Spotlights were set up in the corners, and one on each of the sides.

There was also a food bar. Mmm... as well as a stereo and several large speakers around. The guys and I approached, and were greeted by BOTDF.

"Hi guys!" Jayy greeted with his feminine accent. "Day-um, girl, you're lookin hot!" he appraised. I had to admit, so did he (psshh, when DOESN'T Jayy look good??), in his black trunks and make up free face. 

"Thanks!" I grinned as Dahvie agreed and hugged me. 

"What's up, An- Andy?" Jayy snapped to get Andy's attention, who seemed precoccupied by something.

"Oh... right, sorry... what's up?" he shook his head. He and Jayy almost stood eye to eye.

"I was gonna ask how you're feeling, because of you and Simms' break up," Dahvie said.

"Oh... uh, yeah, I'm just fine," Andy answered, glancing at me from the corner of his eye. What was that about?

"Good, good. Well, you guys have fun! Food's over there!" the two guys waved and retreated into the semi crowd.

"Well, come on, guys!" I smiled, pulling them into the crowd. Ashley went after some ultra punk looking chick- tall, tan, foot tall black mohawk, and covered in piercings. 

Jake made his way to the food bar- fatty. Jinxx started moving to the music, and CC just... did whatever CC does. Andy and I danced near the edge of the cover, our feet in the shallow water. 

"Andy, what is it? You seem distracted," I asked when he barely even danced, even though the music was upbeat. 

"Nothing... I just- sorry," he smiled at me. I reached up and kisse dhim.

"Come on... dance with me," I tugged his arms in rhythm. He complied, and began dancing with the beat.

Then... a very badass song came on. 'Stamp On The Ground', by Italobrothers. I LOVED this song! It was so fun to dance to! 

"Stay here!" I told Andy. I darted over and rounded up the guys and brought them over. I showed them all the basic moves in order.

"Stamp on the ground! Jump, jump, jump, jump, move it all around! Jump it all around!" I sang along as we all danced, kicking up water. It was kick. Ass! Partygoers gathered in front of us, watching, cheering, singing.