Chapter VIII. All The Same In Love and War

Sorry it took so long to update, guys! I was a little busy, but I've gotten chapters eight and nine both written and ready to type out on here! :P I hope that makes it up to yall. Well, enjoy!! <3

"I want a kangaroo!" CC blurted as we watched Bad Dog on Animal Planet. 

"CC, you can't have a kangaroo," Jinxx laughed.

"Whyyy?" 

"Because they're not domesticated," Jake answered. It was about one in the afternoon, and we were oin our way to the next venue, which was in Florida. 

So... yeah. Long. Ass. Drive. SEattle to Miami- a 2 day drive. Blehh...

"Soooo? I want one!"

"I want a tiger," I commented. CC's eyes widened. 

"Ooh... yeah, I want a tiger, too!" he jumped.

"You can't have a tiger, either, CC!" Jinxx told him, shaking his head.

"Aww!" 

"If he can't have one, can I have one?" I asked.

"Aww... nope," Jinxx grinned. I narrowed my eyes.

"Cheetah?"

"N."

"Hmm... hyena?"

What? No!"

"What about a moose?"

"Seriously?"

"Jinxxiee!" I cried. "Can I at least have a lion?"

"Sure."

"Really?!"

"Ha ha, nope," he laughed. I sat back and sulked. 

"You're no fun," I mumbled. He hugged me.

"You'll be okay," he mocked. "How about we play a game?" I sat back up.

"What kind of game?" CC and I asked simultaneously, perked up.

"Well, we could either play hide and seek, or... well, that's really it," Jinxx shrugged.

"Not it!" CC and I yelled.

"Not it!" Ashley called, as well as Andy. 

"Not it!" Jinxx smiled. We stared at Jake, who rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Base is... the booth. I count to 20. Go! 1...2..." he shut his eyes. The guys and I scattered- by the time Jake had reached 10, I was in my spot.

His bunk, hidden in his heap of clothes and covers. Eew... I felt something slimy... what was... ugh! Seriously? A half eaten sandwich had been squished up in the pile- and I'd stuck my hand in it! 

Shudder...

As Jake reached 20, I stilled myself and remained extremely silent. I heard Jake's footsteps exploring the bus... the kitchen... the fridge... the fridge? That fatass! The door shut...

"Base!" CC yelled. Jake cursed, and quickened his pace to find us. I heard him approach the bunks... and start ripping curtains back.

Shit. He got closer and closer... and he opened his. Please don't find me, please don't-

"Hey there, Hails," he smirked, pulling his clothes off of me. 

"Damn..."

"Hey! That's where my sandwich went!" he beamed, grabbing it... and biting into it.