Chapter VII. Welcome To Your Life

CAUTION- Sexual Content is in this chapter ;) tee hee 

"Andy... Andy, it hurts!!" I cried out. I was in his bed, but it could have been a pit of fire for how much pain I was in. My insides felt like they were trying to rip out of my body... it was... indescribable.

All I knew was that it was midnight- meaning I'd been in excruciating pain for 5 hours. It'd started at 7 that night- I'd still been sitting in the booth, resting on Andy, when it hit. Obviously, he'd brought me back to his bed.

Such a gentleman.

"Andy...!" I cried, feeling hot tears sliding down my flaming cheeks. Everything hurt- everything. Even my teeth. Which, I guessed, was because of the fangs forming. My head was killing me... my insides were in turmoil.. my arms and legs were on fire.

This fucking sucked balls.

"I know, baby... I know, it'll pass in a while, you've gotten through 5 hours- just 7 more to go!" he rubbed my back. 7 HOURS?!

"You suck ass at reassuring me!" I cried, curling into a ball.

"I'm sorry... but, it'll be okay, just... calm down. Shit... that was stupid... look, you'll be alright," he consoled. 

7 hours more... 7 hours of fucking Hell. 

It was 7:13 in the morning when the pain disappeared. Wanna know how I knew that specific time without having to look at the clock?

Cause I was a motherfucking Vampire now.

"Hailie?" Andy said softly. His floral scent was more obvious now, with my enhanced olfactory sense. I could sense the others in there, as well. I opened my eyes- and gasped.

I could see everything. I could see each individual strand of Andy's silky black hair. I could see every fleck of various blues in his bright eyes. I could see the guys just as clearly, even though they were across the room. 

I could hear everything, too- Andy's and the guy's racing hearts. The tick of the digital clock as it flipped to 7:14. I could hear the tour bus engine, could hear Kyle, the driver, singing to himself. I could hear the people in the passing cars... their conversations, their radios. 

Everything.

"This is badass," I grinned, sitting up with ease. I could feel my body like a livewire- I could feel every part, and it barely even took a thought to do what I wanted. 

It was strange to not breathe- but they were right. I didn't need it. I hel dmy breath, and felt absolutely no burning, no pain- no lungs screaming for air.

And I felt so... powerful. It was hard to explain.

"How do you feel?" Andy asked. I flexed my arms, my legs... and felt so fucking strong

"I... I feel amazing!" I laughed, grinning up at him. He smiled back, and I threw my arms around him. 

"Thank you," I whispered. "You really are my saviour," I told him. I pulled away, and looked at the guys. "You all are," I grinned, opening my arms wide. They all rushed at me, and we shared a huge bear hug. 

"You are hot as fuck," Ashley smirked when we all pulled away. I hit him- hard. "What? It's a compliment!" he laughed.

"I think you look purty," CC giggled. 

"Shoo!" I laughed. They all departed- Jake, to dig in the fridge... Ashley, to get to his Hustler magazine...CC, to practice a drum solo in the air.