one | richie!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What are you looking at? Get her!" Greta ordered her friends like she was some damn queen, but they all ran out of the bathroom. Greta's jaw dropped as her friends left her, and she frowned. She stood up from the ground, taking a step closer to Arianna and whispered into her ear, "This isn't over, kid." before harshly bumping her shoulder and marching out.

Not caring much about the girl's words, Arianna rolled her bright blue eyes and walked over to the stall, where she knew 'Beverly' still was. "You can come out, now." She kindly told the anonymous girl in there, and after a few seconds, the door was slowly pushed open.

Arianna's lips curled up into a smile at the girl in front of her. Beverly was beautiful. She had long red hair that was tied into a ponytail, she had bright, round blue eyes and freckles that scattered her pale face.

Beverly didn't dare to lift her head, ashamed as she shook her backpack, trying to shake the trashy water out of her green backpack.

Arianna watched as she did so, feeling bad for the girl. "Hey." Arianna kindly smiled at her, continuing to watch the girl shake her backpack.

Beverly looked up at the brunette, the corner of her lips going up into a soft smirk. "Hey. Thanks. For, you know... you didn't have to do that." She barely spoke above a whisper.

Arianna waved her hand and smiled birghtly. "It was no problem at all." She held up her hand in front of her, the other grasping onto her pink backpack strap. "I'm Arianna."

Beverly smiled more at the girl's kindness, accepting her handshake. It felt rare to the girl, for no girl had ever been nice to her before. "I'm Beverly. It's nice to meet you, Arianna."

"Nice to meet you, too." Arianna smiled. "Well, I should probably get going. My sister is waiting for me outside." Arianna explained, and Beverly nodded.

The teenaged girls quickly said their goodbyes, and Ari happily walked out of the bathroom. The exciting thought of the chance of making her first friend was left onto her mind as she walked through the school hallways with a smile on her lips.

●●●

Arianna walked out of the school, glad that the school day was finally over. This was her first (and last) day. She wasn't too happy about having to come to a new school on the last day, but her parents insisted that she and her sister did. Arianna's eyes landed on Sydney, her unidentical twin, who stood by a bush.

She wasn't hard to spot. She looked similar to Arianna with just a few facial differences. Sydney had brown, curly hair that reached her chest, had blue eyes, and was small. She wasn't very tall, for she reached Ari's lips. Arianna thought of it as hilarious; everybody thought Syd was in the seventh grade, but she was in the ninth grade. That was just one of the many things she teased her about.

Arianna had long, straight, brown hair that reached her belly button, and had bright blue eyes. Arianna was tall, but not too tall for her age.

"Hey, Syd." Arianna greeted her twin as she walked up to her.

"Hey." Sydney grinned at the sight of her sister. "What took you so long?"

"Oh..." Arianna trailed off, her eyes slightly widening at the recent events that happened in the school bathroom. "Well, uhm, you see..." She spoke with a nervous smile, starting to fiddle her fingers. "I sorta, maybe, kinda, accidentally pushed a girl in her boob?"

Sydney turned her head to her sister to give her a bewildered look. "Pardon?"

"Hey, it's not my fault!" Arianna quickly defended herself. "The girl was picking on another girl, she called her names, and her friends dumped some garbage water on the poor girl." Arianna counted with her fingers. "So, I couldn't just do nothing about it."