Chapter #4

Last Chapter:

Our hands touched every so often.

-------------------------------------

After breakfast was over, we all made our way to the king's office. We all stood there waiting for the King to say that he would see us, although I already knew that I something was going to happen and that I wouldn't like it very much.

Then the doors opened to show Professor Heine, now that he is here we should be seeing the king soon. He then looked at the princes and said "Your highnesses must be overjoyed to see your father after such a long time."

But the princes looked like a terrible illness came over them instead. This always happened every time the king comes back, the princes act like this.

Prince Bruno then made a weeping sound before looking up and saying "I do not dislike my father of course, I respect him deeply,"

That was when Prince Licht pushed him away saying "That's fine but as his sons we have a few complaints. Truth be told, Kai is the only one happy to see father and that is because he has an inhumanly big heart."

Prince Kai was looking straight forward as he said "I love him so much and all of us should get along. All creatures on earth, we are one. A Brotherhood of mankind."

Professor Heine then said "His heart is not just big, its galactic." Now it was Prince Leonhard who spoke "I can't believe we actually have to see father today."

Professor Heine then thought for a moment before the King's main servant said "Professor, the king will see you now." Professor Heine said "Of course."

Everyone then looked at the door saying "Your Majesty; your sons, their royal tutor, and their main servant will see you now."

I then heard his voice come through the door saying "Send them in." the two guards opened the door as we all walked inside the room to see the king sitting at his desk while looking out the window.

No one spoke after the doors closed, that was until Heine said "You should greet his majesty." Leonhard looked at Heine saying "Greet him, right."

But Leonhard said it in such a monotone voice. That was when all of the princes stepped forward as Bruno said "Welcome, we are glad for your safe return, Your majesty."

Then all four of the princes bowed to his majesty as Bruno continued on by saying "Thank you for your service to the kingdom."

Heine then said "My name is Heine and I am the new royal tutor, I am truly grateful for the honor in meeting you, your majesty." I then curtsied saying "It's an honor to see you again, your majesty." His majesty said nothing to us, that was until he started crying for no reason.

"Are you alright?" Heine asks the king, but the king covered his eyes saying "Please Forgive me. I can not contain my emotions, my sons they are already greeting their father with such formality. My little boys have grown up so fast professor."

That was when his majesty broke out into full blown tears. Leonhard was the first one of us to react to his majesty's tears. By now Prince Licht, Prince Leonhard, and Prince Kai were trying to comfort their father.

"Oh knock it off, it's not like we're kids anymore!" Prince Licht said as Prince Leonhard continued on by saying "Of course we know how to greet a royal properly. You were the one who taught us when we were small."

Prince Kai then chipped in saying "Please don't cry." I then stood in the back as I watched Prince Bruno leaned down and whispered something into Heine's ear.

Heine then whispered something back but I was mostly watching his majesty mess up Prince Licht hair, it was funny to watch. I mean someone who is known as the "God of War" is actually really cheerful and kind towards his kids.