Chapter #11

Last Chapter:

I waited for him to say something and he did, "Maria, I have told you that you have nothing to worry about. You are perfect the way you are but Kai is right. You're no longer a maid here. You are Princess Maria and you have to think about yourself and also Kai now. Although, I am not saying that you have to change completely but start, just start with little things. It will help."

-----------------------------------------------

I then say "What are the little things that I can do to help though?" His majesty looked up at the sky before looking back at me saying "Well for starters, you can fix things with your family."

I quickly look at him and was about to say something but his majesty said "Now I know that that isn't a little thing to do but it will help with all of the other problems that you will have to face."

I tighten my fists and look down at them saying "I don't think I can, I really don't think I can. If you had seen the look on their faces when I said those things and when I left. Then you would understand that, I don't think they will ever forgive me."

I then felt a hand go on my head and then I look up to see his majesty giving me a kind smile as he says "They will forgive you Maria, don't worry. I've known them for a long time and I know that they will forgive you."

I look at the ground saying "How do you know that they haven't changed? I mean sure, you just saw about a month ago but that doesn't mean that they haven't changed over the course of time and are just hiding it from you."

I then feel the hand that was on my head move. So I look up once more to see his majesty looking straight ahead so I did the same to see Kai walking towards me and his father.

"Trust me Maria, they will forgive you." he said one last time before getting up off the bench and walking away.

Once his majesty was out of sight, Kai was right in front of me. I watched as he kneeled down in front of me and my eyes followed him.

I then watched as one of his hands touched my hands that were sitting on my lap saying "Are you feeling better?"

I give him a light smile saying, "Feeling better about what? The fact that none of you told me about Heine's past or the fact that my parents might not forgive me for running away again?"

Kai sighs saying "Both." My smile drops as I say "I understand why you all didn't tell me about Heine's past, so I am fine with that. But my parents, I've yet to come to terms with that subject."

I then feel Kai tightens his grip on my hand as he says "Maria, I think that we should talk about this tomorrow. A lot has happened today and a breather is the best action to take at this moment."

I then look at him again and nodded my head as he stands up.

He pulls me up with him and once we are both standing, he pulls me into a hug saying "When your parents get here the day after tomorrow, talk to them. Don't run away like last time. Take them out to our tree and just talk if you need to. You all need to have a serious conversation about everything that has happened."

-----------------------------------------------

Note -

Sorry for this chapter being short, I really wanted to post something for this book due to it having been awhile.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and don't forget to vote on who Lucy is going to be engaged too on Separated Sequel!

Until the next chapter, note, or new book,

BYE!!