Chapter #3

Last Chapter:

I will have to thank him later on when I see him.

---------------------------------------

When I made it to the reception room, everyone was already there talking about stuff. It seems the lesson has yet to start, that was when Professor Heine said, "I am pleased to see you all here on time."

Prince Kai nodded his head while holding the palace dog, Shadow. Prince Bruno was the first prince to speak. "Thank you master, please note that I arrived 15 minutes early."

All Prince Leonhard said was, "Why the last minute summons though?" Prince Licht, who happened to have his hands behind his head said "Is it another group lesson? If it's meant for Leo then it should be a piece of cake!"

Prince Leonhard then said in a snappy voice, "Excuse me?!" But Professor Heine quickly said, "No your highness, while it is most certainly a group activity; it will not take place behind a desk."

Everyone then watched as Professor Heine turned around and walked towards the window behind him.

He then pushed the window open and said "Today we visit Wiener, the capital city, on this field trip we will learn about everyday lives of common citizens."

I stood there in shock at what he said, 'I can't go into the city! I mean sure no one knows that I am a princess but I did meet a family on my first day in the capital and they could tell that I was a princess but they promised not to tell anyone. I visit them every so often but they don't know my fake name so they most likely will call me Maria! Dang it, I need to get ahead of them and talk to the family that helped me that night; I don't want the princes to know who I really am.' I thought to myself as Prince Leonhard said "The common citizens?"

But I believe that Prince Licht was the only one that was happy about this because he said in a happy voice, "Really, we're going to town! Ya! What are we going to do there? Shopping?"

Prince Leonhard looked at him like he had three heads but Professor Heine said "Our trip is not for fun, it is a lesson to get you ready for the throne your highness."

Prince Licht then gave a sad face as he said "Aww." Prince Bruno then said "But are you sure it is alright to do this? I've read a lot about the capital city but I have only seen it from the safety of a carriage."

Prince Kai then said "I know, same here. It's intimidating." But once again Prince Licht was too happy to care about what his brothers are saying and I know this because he said "I've been to so many fun places, like; Ann's cafe, Rose's Seamstress shop, and so many others too!"

I then saw Prince Bruno walk towards Prince Licht as he was speaking, I sighed as Prince Bruno hit Prince Licht with a book on the back of the head.

"Does your descenty have no bounds brother?" Prince Bruno asked. Prince Licht then turned around and said "That was uncalled for!"

Professor Heine chimed in before the fighting could get any worse by saying "Now now, there is no need to be fearful or worried about the trip to town I promise you. Besides it is relatively safe these days."

I then ignored the rest of the conversation until I hear Prince Leonhard scream about not wanting to go to the guillotine.

I then blinked because I didn't even know what happened while I saw thinking, Professor Heine then said "Your highness please come to the courtyard at 10 o'clock sharp. We need to be discreet, so please wear clothing that will hide who you are."

Prince Bruno then bowed saying, "Of course master." Prince Licht then said "Yay." That was then when I noticed the sharp-ish look he was giving Professor Heine but I brushed it off as nothing.