Part-3(B.E.F's cupid)

Start from the beginning

Rudra (trying to cover up) - arey... Maine kaha na...I know everything...

(Arey I told you Naa...I know everything)

Shiv - jhoota..!!! Maine tujhe bilkul nahi bataya ki Gauri ne Om ke saath kya Kiya....toh tujhe kaise pata chala...??? (Thinking for a few seconds) ab samjhaa... Gauri toh kal Oberoi mansion aayi hi nahi... Iska matlab... Tu ne...tu ne Om ka hair gel change Kia... hai naa?

(Liar..!!!I didn't tell you about the hair treatment thing...then how did you get to know about this??(Thinking for a few seconds) now I get it... Gauri didn't came to Oberoi mansion yesterday..that means...you!!... You changed the hair gel.. right???)

Rudy - haa toh kya karta... Aap toh jaante hai... Gauri meri best friend hai... Aur uski baat mujhe maanni padti hai...

(Coz I don't have any other option... You know Naa... Gauri is my best friend... I have to listen to her)

Shiv - Agar Om Ko pata chala ki ghar ka bhedi tu hai... Toh woh tujhe maar dalega.. pata hai na..

(If Om got to about this...you know he is going to kill you... right??)

Rudy - arey O ko kaha se pata chalega...??? Usey batayega kaun...

(And who will tell him??)

Just then someone said

"toh tu hi Bata de'
(Then you tell naa)

Shivaay turned around in surprise  while Rudra didn't even  moved an inch as he recognise the owner of the voice... Omkara was standing at the door of Rudy's room with his arms crossed over his chest... Rudy turns slowly....

Rudy (in mind) - Rudy beta...aaj toh tujhe bhagawan bhi nahi bacha payenge... (Says) arey O... Aap kab aaye.... Maine dekha nahi....

(In mind - Rudy boy... even God can't save you... Says - hey O, when did you come? I didn't see you)

Om (with unusual wide grin) - Accha hua na... Warna mujhe pata kaise chalta ke mera bhai... Mera Rudra... Mere dushman se haath Mila Chuka hai...

(It's good naa... otherwise how I suppose to know that my brother Rudra is in the enemy's side...)

Rudy - no no... You're getting me wrong... I was just...

O - Rudy ke bacche..!!!! Ruk...!!!

(Rudy...!!! Hold on there...!!)

And with that... Rudy was running away to save his life from Om and Om was chasing him, Shivaay gave them "you guys are  impossible" look and leave to his room as he wanted to talk to Anika about something. They came downstairs in the hall. Om took a cushion while running and throws at Rudra... It hits him in the back... Om was still chasing him while he was trying to tell Om his side of story.

Ru (still running) - O... I m really sorry but main kya karta... Ri meri best friend hai...usko mere baare mein sab pata hai.... Mujhe uski baate maanni padti hai.

(O..I m really sorry but I don't have any other option...Ri is my best friend...she knows every secret of mine... I have to do things she wants)

Om - toh tu Apne bhai ko Dhoka dega...??? Woh bhi us piddi bhootni ke liye... Aise kya Raaz hai tere jo baahar aa Gaye toh Toofan aa jayega...

(So you will betray your brother?? That too for that Tiny.. minion ghost?? What kind of secrets you have huh?? That can bring storms?)

Rudy stopped running because he was out of breath.. he signalled Om by his hand to stop ..

Rudy (trying to catch his breath) - bas karo...main thak Gaya... Please room mein chal ke baat kare...

(please stop...I m tired of running... please can we talk in your room??)

Om, who was also tired of this chasing game... simply nodded positively to his brother's suggestion.